What time does everyone on here go to sleep? Watch

Kitty-meaw
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am really struggling to stay awake as I am really tired even though I still have so much revision needed to get done (which I haven't yet started because of the work I need to finish due this week). And if i stay till late then I just feel really tired the next day and can't concentrate when it gets to my 3/4 lesson of the day.. Like now i am have a massive headache (again) and my eyes hurt, which is what is also triggering the headache (not to mention the throbbing pain) and yes its like my 2nd coffee that i have had since college (i have ate etc.. and taken Paracetamols and drank water). Does canyon go through the same struggle or just me? Anyway better make my way to bed otherwise i will be half falling asleep in biology tomorrow and trying to seems as though your paying attention is pretty hard! -_-

Ps. sorry for the rant. Maybe i am just getting too old for this (lol). :couchpotato:
Kitty-meaw
Rep:
?
bump.
em211997
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well I sometimes sleep when I get home for about an hour and then stay up relax/work then go to sleep around 12 during term time. The extra sleep doesn't actually do much I'm still always tired lol.
RMIM
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Have you had your eyes tested lately? This can cause headaches if you need glasses.
Kitty-meaw
Rep:
?
(Original post by em211997)
Well I sometimes sleep when I get home for about an hour and then stay up relax/work then go to sleep around 12 during term time. The extra sleep doesn't actually do much I'm still always tired lol.
Yh, me too! I need to start doing that, because i always revise more effectively during the night so when i come from college need to start taking a nap then getting back to see feel less tired!
Rainbow Student
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I struggle falling asleep and don't get to sleep until about 2 or 3 in the morning :sigh:
Kitty-meaw
Rep:
?
(Original post by RMIM)
Have you had your eyes tested lately? This can cause headaches if you need glasses.
Well, i had my eyes tested like 2 years ago? But i got reading glasses, they were good but after awhile i got a headache from them? So i stopped wearing them
em211997
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Kitty-meaw)
Yh, me too! I need to start doing that, because i always revise more effectively during the night so when i come from college need to start taking a nap then getting back to see feel less tired!
Yeah definitely do that then you'll hopefully feel more alert.
Kitty-meaw
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rainbow Student)
I struggle falling asleep and don't get to sleep until about 2 or 3 in the morning :sigh:
Oh, wow! I am like that on the weekend sometimes, i feel tired but when i go to bed i feel wide awake [email protected]!
VannR
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
About 11:30pm. I'm planning to get it round to about 9:30pm, starting from tonight hopefully .
Kitty-meaw
Rep:
?
(Original post by em211997)
Yeah definitely do that then you'll hopefully feel more alert.
Ok, thank you!
RMIM
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well, i had my eyes tested like 2 years ago? But i got reading glasses, they were good but after awhile i got a headache from them? So i stopped wearing them
You need to be retested. Do this as soon as possible.

http://www.headacheexpert.co.uk/head...-eyesight.html
Kitty-meaw
Rep:
?
(Original post by VannR)
About 11:30pm. I'm planning to get it round to about 9:30pm, starting from tonight hopefully .
Yh that's about the time i go to sleep 10-11 but sometimes i have to push myself to stay awake for longer when i have coursework/ homework to do, then don't get revision done.. because i usually only sit down to start doing work after 7
Kitty-meaw
Rep:
?
(Original post by RMIM)
You need to be retested. Do this as soon as possible.

http://www.headacheexpert.co.uk/head...-eyesight.html
Ok, i will, thanks
Rainbow Student
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Oh, wow! I am like that on the weekend sometimes, i feel tired but when i go to bed i feel wide awake [email protected]!
This is me every night -_-
Juicy J
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Today I slept from 8am to 3pm. It's always different, often I'll stay up until 2 or 3 in the morning, other times I'll stay up all night.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Crystalz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Bed at 12-1am maybe 2am. Up at 6:45am
Niyi Aderounmu
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
For Half Term/Holiday, what time should I go bed and wake up?
rcmehta
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sleep? What's that?
Kitty-meaw
Rep:
?
(Original post by rcmehta)
Sleep? What's that?
You win !
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • Teesside University
    All faculties open Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (114)
17.7%
It's just nice to be back! (177)
27.48%
Not great so far... (229)
35.56%
I want to drop out! (124)
19.25%

Watched Threads