No county for White children? Watch

Poestro
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-zttPCDqYU

I've just watched this video and I find it quite depressing.
This is not to say any race is bad as most people are normal aight people.

Thought I've been thinking say a race black people for example become a significantly large portion of the population wouldn't it be easier to fuel hate towards whites "they made us slaves, they've destoryed our countries" etc etc and therefore have like a black Hitler?

Sounds crazy and messed up, but isn't it quite possible?
For example in Zimbabwe where the president is like "Whites should leave Zimbabwe", sure, of course it's a black country, but the past is what's fueling all of this right?

Sorry to only have spoken about black people, I have great black friends, but videos like one I just watched make me think these weird ideas.
Probably just get called a racist bigot and anyone who will merely agree will have their post deleted, but oh well I had to get it off my mind
DiddyDec
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
There are countries all around the world which accommodate white people. In fact there are very few which actually actively hunt white people.
T.I.P
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Poestro)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-zttPCDqYU

I've just watched this video and I find it quite depressing.
This is not to say any race is bad as most people are normal aight people.

Thought I've been thinking say a race black people for example become a significantly large portion of the population wouldn't it be easier to fuel hate towards whites "they made us slaves, they've destoryed our countries" etc etc and therefore have like a black Hitler?

Sounds crazy and messed up, but isn't it quite possible?
For example in Zimbabwe where the president is like "Whites should leave Zimbabwe", sure, of course it's a black country, but the past is what's fueling all of this right?

Sorry to only have spoken about black people, I have great black friends, but videos like one I just watched make me think these weird ideas.
Probably just get called a racist bigot and anyone who will merely agree will have their post deleted, but oh well I had to get it off my mind
Lol silly boy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (154)
59.46%
No I haven't decided yet (60)
23.17%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.37%

Watched Threads