What do you think of my idea? Watch

channies
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Basically I'll invent a pill that you take which makes you fall in love with someone. Over the course of the first 18 years of your life you are monitored and assessed in big brother style to determine your characteristic traits, values and given marks in terms of health, intelligence, attitudes and a bunch of other characteristics and assets. From this you calculate your match.
Then when 18 you are matched with your 'ideal partner' and take the drug to make you fall in love with this compatible person based on science. Everyone gets a partner and stays in love for life with someone who the state deems appropriate for the individual

Posted from TSR Mobile
Asolare
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
"with someone who the state deems appropriate"

Oh great I really want the state to tell me who I can date.
Juicy J
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't need that, I'm already in love.

Posted from TSR Mobile
bittr n swt
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Stopped reading after the first sentence ffs this is the real world no fantasy world bs
Imperion
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Good idea if you want to be a dictator. Think of it, once that drug succeeds, how easy would it be to manipulate people?
username360639
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Juicy J)
I don't need that, I'm already in love.

Posted from TSR Mobile
With the coco?
username360639
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Juicy J)
Gotta love those coco pops, effin amazing. I have so many recommendations, I'm somewhat of a connoisseur in this area (not really). May I recommend Lion breakfast cereal for you, also chocolate cheerios, Weetos, and curiously cinnamon other favourites include cheerios, crunchy nut and Jordan's country crisp my current unhealthy cereal is honey monster sugar puffs, I give it 5/10, not great hi loaf charizard, hi hi loafing hi LC hi ell see hi hi hi
Love those ahah, coco pops are nice too! Nesquik cereal is also :coma:. Crunchy nut was my last cereal before the Coco. Jordan's country crisp is also extremely niceee. I went on a healthy one and started eating museli before, it was ....Sugar puffs are alright you know, agreed 5/10. I really want to try lion cereal, I might have to try it . Are you a fan of pop tarts? Hey juice, juiceeeee
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by channies)
Basically I'll invent a pill that you take which makes you fall in love with someone. Over the course of the first 18 years of your life you are monitored and assessed in big brother style to determine your characteristic traits, values and given marks in terms of health, intelligence, attitudes and a bunch of other characteristics and assets. From this you calculate your match.
Then when 18 you are matched with your 'ideal partner' and take the drug to make you fall in love with this compatible person based on science. Everyone gets a partner and stays in love for life with someone who the state deems appropriate for the individual

Posted from TSR Mobile
this drug already exists...

Spoiler:
Show
Name:  A-pint-of-beer-001.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  28.9 KB
Exon
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hitler called, he wants his fantasies back.
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Terrifying.
Yeah dude
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sounds like when my girlfriend knocked me out and gave me a type of pill, who said that?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (18)
7.09%
They might tell the bully (26)
10.24%
I don't think they'd understand (42)
16.54%
It might lead to more bullying (91)
35.83%
There's nothing they could do (77)
30.31%

Watched Threads