SteelRose
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
This has probably been asked a million times before but..... does a 136 show up on enhanced CRB checks?

I managed to "gain" a 136 last summer after thinking I could fly off a multistory car park roof. I was studying DipHe Operating Department Practice at the time with Oxford Brookes. Believe me, I am so ashamed - I spent a month on section 2 for the pleasure and now it will probably follow me forever. I am on leave from uni at the moment. My brain is messy even right now so not sure what else to say....
Noodlzzz
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It didn't show up on my enhanced CRB check.
username861942
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Never showed up on my enhanced dbs check either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jay84
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have a fair few 136s and a couple of 135s and I had to go through background clearance for my latest job and I was bricking it.

The official guidance says that local forces should only disclose these if they are materially relevant to the purpose you are being checked for. Unless you are going to be a spy or something or are in sole charge of vunerable people - I can't see that they should ever feel the right to disclose these.

For my job, either nothing came up or my employer chose to not mention it. I suspect the former.

I believe you can also send a request to see what they will put before they send it off so you could always do that to help you feel more comfortable.
SteelRose
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Thanks

How do you put in a request to see what would be in it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (142)
17.95%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
26.93%
Not great so far... (283)
35.78%
I want to drop out! (153)
19.34%

Watched Threads