Ready to go further but anxious about "finishing" quickly... Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm debating whether to tell the girl I've been seeing that I've been anxious about going further with her physically because given I'm a virgin, I'm going to finish quickly. She knows I'm a virgin (and is sexually experienced herself), and so must expect that I will. I think it's an irrational fear because the sooner I start, the sooner I'll get better, so waiting is just hindering the situation.

We're working with some distance (but not overwhelming), so I've only spent two weekends at her place and haven't "gone the distance" yet. I'm more than ready too though; it's getting hard to ignore so many boners. Should I bother explaining my anxiety, or should I simply let nature take its course?
chocoholic_x
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think it might help to communicate it to her to ease your anxiety. As you said, she probably will expect it to be the case anyway, but hearing that from her might just do that bit to reassure you. And if you are less anxious, you are more likely to have a better time! Communication is definitely key for a good sexual relationship.
Cerdic
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just tell her, she'll be understanding, everyone goes through this.

Although you might find that when you first start getting sexual, nothing is as quick as your own vice like jack hammer. That's just my experience anyway, good day. :hat:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
26.9%
Not great so far... (217)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.31%

Watched Threads