Is doing 3 A-levels ina year possible? Watch

scrublo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello, i want to do 3 full a-levels in 1year, i will be studying biology,maths and physics. Will this be possible? It will be studying at home and then ill go to an exam centre to take the exams. I will be paying £365 for each a-level and this is done by oxford.
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
For maths and physics it'd be fairly easy I reckon. AS level is pretty simple for physics. And some people are just good at maths so it requires minimal effort.

Less so for biology because you have more to remember. Less about understanding, more about regurgitating facts.
scrublo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Ah, i was also wondering, I failed my first year of AS studies, then i retook the AS and failed again... then i did a BTEC in health and social care and completed 1 year of it and did not do the second year because i hated it so i did not complete that. But lets say if i get 3 A's in biology,maths,physics now will my previous fails at AS level hinder my chances to getting to a good university.
Kvothe the Arcane
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Yup. But if you're anything at me, you'll find it hard to motivate yourself at home./
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (31)
25%
No (93)
75%

Watched Threads