pryngles
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, has anyone been to the Exeter open days this year?

I couldnt get to one because of the distance so I'm just wondering if people could tell me what happened on the day and what the general feel was like.

I'm hoping to study Maths and although Warwick is better, when I went there it just felt like an awkward bubble more suited for postgrad... So I think I would prefer Exeter for the social life.

Thanks!
swanseajack1
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't know where you live but flybe is based in Exeter and you can get flights there from places like Newcastle and Manchester daily. You could write to the department and ask if anyone is available to take you around. the post grad students will be there during the easter holidays. Exeter uni is 15 minutes walk to the city centre and roughly the same to st davids rail station. This is totally different to Warwick which I understand is a bus ride away from Coventry city centre. The campus in Exeter is absolutely stunning however Warwick does have a better reputation for Maths but either would be excellent choices. It boils down to where you feel you will be happiest and which course you prefer. There is a virtual tour available on the website to help you choose
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (150)
59.29%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.92%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.79%

Watched Threads