SCohoran
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey guys,
I have just accepted an offer to study BA Textile Design at Chelsea College of Art so thought I'd start a thread for others joining the course to introduce themselves and any one who is considering !

I'm Sophie by the way, I currently live in London but am from Yorkshire and I'll be 20 when I start the course
redrubia
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SCohoran)
Hey guys,
I have just accepted an offer to study BA Textile Design at Chelsea College of Art so thought I'd start a thread for others joining the course to introduce themselves and any one who is considering !

I'm Sophie by the way, I currently live in London but am from Yorkshire and I'll be 20 when I start the course

Hi Sophie! I just accepted too. Am very excited to join.
SCohoran
Rep:
?
(Original post by redrubia)
Hi Sophie! I just accepted too. Am very excited to join.
Hey hey! super excited too I've found some blogs from current students and first years from a couple of years ago last night that are really helpful if you'd like me to send you the links ?
Bbxx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi! 😁 I've been offered a place too but haven't accepted yet, I'm still trying to decide between Chelsea and LCF!
SCohoran
Rep:
?

(Original post by Bbxx)
Hi! ������ I've been offered a place too but haven't accepted yet, I'm still trying to decide between Chelsea and LCF!
Yay super cool congrats ! I think I may have just posted on your other thread ? I hope you manage to make the right decision for you !
Bbxx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SCohoran)

Yay super cool congrats ! I think I may have just posted on your other thread ? I hope you manage to make the right decision for you !
Haha yeah you did! Well I still have some time to think about it, meanwhile if Anyone has some blog or anything else from ex/current student where I can have a look at I would really appreciate x
redrubia
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Bbxx)
Haha yeah you did! Well I still have some time to think about it, meanwhile if Anyone has some blog or anything else from ex/current student where I can have a look at I would really appreciate x
Sadly I tried posting a blog link but wont work. Try replacing the DOTs:

www DOT chelseatextiledesign DOT org/main/

My post with this link was deleted before by admin
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Undergraduate School of Design & Technology Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Nov '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
66.29%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.71%

Watched Threads