Tooth cutting into my lower gum Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, my fangs on my teeth have always been very prominent. For various reasons including being very ill in hospital during my teenage years I never got braces to allign my fangs, even though the rest of my teeth are quite straight. My fangs actually look like vampire teeth and stick out as they are quite high up. Recently they seem to have shifted and one of my fangs is not really sharp and cuting into my lower gum making it bleed. I can't now get braces as I am too old to apply for free treatment and I cannot afford braces. I would ideally like my fangs taking out as there would be no gap between my teeth as my fangs are on top of them if you know what I mean :s. However, the dentist says she won't abstract fangs and wants me to pay £3000 for clear braces! I can't see braces working as the rest of my teeth are straight and I seem to old for my teeth to move much more considerably!
What can I do to stop the pain of this dreadful fang?
Thanks in advance!
Sycamores
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Have you considered the fact you may be a vampire and you're feeling the urge to feed..:eating:

No, In all seriousness. Just either save up for the braces or find another dentist whom will take them out.
fuzzycloud
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Get another dentist. If your teeth are causing problems they should offer something other than £3000 braces.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (105)
66.46%
No I haven't decided yet (32)
20.25%
Yes but I might change my mind (21)
13.29%

Watched Threads