Gallh98
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi guys!

My name is Harry and I'm starting on the foundation art and design at Kingston and just want to know about the different societies that are on offer at Kingston such as sports,such as what sports teams there are. Any information would be a help

Also I am a keen climber and a very keen skater also keen to learn and play basketball so just wondering if there are teams, places to play and also if there people who are also interested in trying, learning new things and maybe making some new friends while your at it during summer before the term starts in September ??
Seaton
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Gallh98)
Hi guys!

My name is Harry and I'm starting on the foundation art and design at Kingston and just want to know about the different societies that are on offer at Kingston such as sports,such as what sports teams there are. Any information would be a help

Also I am a keen climber and a very keen skater also keen to learn and play basketball so just wondering if there are teams, places to play and also if there people who are also interested in trying, learning new things and maybe making some new friends while your at it during summer before the term starts in September ??
You can check out the existing sports teams and societies on the students' union website: http://www.kusu.co.uk/sports

There is an active basketball team that plays against other unis, so feel free to read up.
Kingston University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Gallh98)
Hi guys!

Hi Harry,

Great to hear you're coming to Kingston!

We have LOADS of societies, we definitely do Basketball! So far we don't have a climbing society but you can always start one! Here is our A-Z of current clubs and societies.We have our own sports ground in Tolworth that the sports teams use too.

If you have any other questions please let me know!

Chloe
Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Kingston University London
    All faculties involved Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Kingston University London
    All faculties involved Undergraduate
    Wed, 13 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (116)
66.29%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.71%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed