Report Thread starter 4 years ago
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/w...cle4392976.ece
PopaPork
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
talk about home goal

But i see amnesty have reported that the Palestinians as being guilty of war crimes and about time this happened
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
dreadfully sad. if hamas were men they would admit they had done this.
PopaPork
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Amnesty International has published a damning report on Hamas’s conduct during last summer’s Gaza war, accusing it and other Palestinian armed groups of committing “war crimes” by firing rockets and mortars into Israel.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10134099.html

'The report argues that, because of their inaccuracy, the very use of mortars constitutes a war crime. “Even in the hands of a highly experienced operator, a mortar round can never be accurate enough to hit a specific target,” it says. Even if aimed at military targets within civilian concentrations, mortar launches amount to “indiscriminate attacks” and when these kill civilians they are “war crimes”, Amnesty says. Rockets used by Palestinian armed groups were similarly unguided. “They are inherently indiscriminate and using them is likely to injure and kill civilians,” the report said. According to UN statistics, armed groups fired 4,881 rockets and 1,753 mortars at Israel during the war.'
LockheedSpooky
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Israel was blamed by every European media.

It was headline news on the BBC that Israel did it.

NO matter how many times Israel denied it, they were labelled as liars.

As usual months sometimes years down the road when the media is found to either be lying or willfully negligent in their reportage, the truth comes out. The same pattern has followed the last conflicts.

Unfortunately the truth rarely comes out in big headlines like the original lie.

The BBC is one of the most culpable for this and it's basically down to anti-semitism in Europe.
The Clockwork Apple
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Kind of proves who is Palestine's worst enemy.

I talked to a journalist this summer who was at Gaza and he told me missiles were fired right in front of his hotel. When Israel destroyed the site, most journalists were already writing articles on how Israel doesn't care where it fires missiles, whilst those reporting what had really happened were sent out of Gaza and not allowed back in.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (18)
6.98%
They might tell the bully (26)
10.08%
I don't think they'd understand (42)
16.28%
It might lead to more bullying (93)
36.05%
There's nothing they could do (79)
30.62%

Watched Threads