EmmaLauren93
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey,

Has anyone else applied for the National Grid Graduate Scheme? I applied for Graduates Finance - Finance Analyst on 29/01/15, 1 day before the deadline. Had the automated email after the long application to do the situational test, afterwards had an email saying I passed that. My application has stood at 'under consideration' since.

Has anyone heard anything further from the National Grid scheme?
Tbx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by EmmaLauren93)
Hey,

Has anyone else applied for the National Grid Graduate Scheme? I applied for Graduates Finance - Finance Analyst on 29/01/15, 1 day before the deadline. Had the automated email after the long application to do the situational test, afterwards had an email saying I passed that. My application has stood at 'under consideration' since.

Has anyone heard anything further from the National Grid scheme?
Applied same time as you. They screwed up marking the SJT so some applications were reinstated apparently. Don't hold out much hope.

Edit:
Just logged into it now saying my application was withdrawn, nice they didn't even bother to reject me.
EmmaLauren93
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Tbx)
Applied same time as you. They screwed up marking the SJT so some applications were reinstated apparently. Don't hold out much hope.
had the same email about how it was wrongfully rejected? And then it got withdrawn so I rang up and they put it back to under consideration. Nightmare
Tbx
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by EmmaLauren93)
had the same email about how it was wrongfully rejected? And then it got withdrawn so I rang up and they put it back to under consideration. Nightmare
Ah ok, I don't think I will bother with the hassle.

Good luck with your application!
et cetera
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Does anybody know where the graduate positions are based? Headquarters in Warwick?, or Corporate Headquarters in London? It seems to only say 'Nationally' on the careers site.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (24)
6.88%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.46%
I don't think they'd understand (53)
15.19%
It might lead to more bullying (135)
38.68%
There's nothing they could do (104)
29.8%

Watched Threads