The Student Room Group

Your favourite clothing brand revealed

Scroll to see replies

Original post by shooks
What's your favourite clothing brand? That's the question we asked you in our big Loved By Students survey...and the results are in.

It was a close-fought contest, but in the end Topshop triumphed in first place, followed by H&M, then New Look in third.

Those brands bagged the top spots ahead of the likes of Superdry, Nike, adidas and Forever 21.

You can see all the results - including the full countdown from this category - in our Loved By Students section.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/content.php?r=9979-best-clothing-brands-students

What do you think of the winners in this category?

you missed the big ones prada, versace, gucci, ralph lauren, calvin klein, dolce and gabbana and hugo boss to name but a few
Original post by anna343234
I'd say this is pretty unrepresentative. I know barely anyone who still shops at Superdry...

you're missing out, nothing beats a superdry tracksuit
Original post by Above The Ankles
you're missing out, nothing beats a superdry tracksuit

haha, I was actually given some tracksuit trousers from there (in like year 7) and I'm only 5'3" so it was super long on me... haha. Don't really like anything from there though, they really need to tone down the 'SUPERDRY' branding on all the clothes, It was cool in year 7 - now it's just... old.
haha, I was actually given some tracksuit trousers from there (in like year 7) and I'm only 5'3" so it was super long on me... haha. Don't really like anything from there though, they really need to tone down the 'SUPERDRY' branding on all the clothes, It was cool in year 7 - now it's just... old.

lol my superdry tracksuit is the best quality ive seen in a long time
it cost me £100 and was well worth it
for me superdry didnt exist until i left college
I really like Criminal Damage, or Jack Wills hoodies/joggers
ITS BY RV!!!! itsbyrv is the best!!!
Woo
Primark and H and M
My only clothes shopping shops
Original post by EatAndRevise
I do not agree. I don't know of anyone who still buys their clothes in Superdry.

I would have thought at least one of these would have been in the list:

Jaeger
Tommy Hilfiger
Ralph Lauren

You, ser at least, have taste for quality.

Anything from TK - Maxx: the leavings of the big brands. Man, the treasures you can stumble upon.
I do not agree. I don't know of anyone who still buys their clothes in Superdry.

I would have thought at least one of these would have been in the list:

Jaeger
Tommy Hilfiger

These

Not that much of a fan of RL. I get the odd polo shirt from them but that's it really.
Stone island for football away days

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TimmonaPortella
These

Not that much of a fan of RL. I get the odd polo shirt from them but that's it really.

I do like RL's shirts, polo shirts and trousers. I find other brands, especially Hilfiger, Gant and Jaeger, to be better for sweaters/jumpers.
I do like RL's shirts, polo shirts and trousers. I find other brands, especially Hilfiger, Gant and Jaeger, to be better for sweaters/jumpers.

:yes:

I'm also quite fond of Reiss.
Relatively budget stuff.. Think people mixed up what they purchase rather than favourate.

I'd say...

Reiss
Ted Baker
All Saints
Hugo Boss
Diesel
FCUK
North Face
My favorite brand when it comes to clothing and fashion is defintiely Lacoste although I dont have much money, so my closet doesnt represent my desire, i guess.
Reply 35
Let's face it, most people who took the survey get most of their stuff from
Primark but they vote for Topshop because it's more expensive and "fashionable" 😂
I'd say this is pretty unrepresentative. I know barely anyone who still shops at Superdry...

I hadn't even heard of Superdry until a few years ago when I saw people wearing superdry items...

Do they have stores? Or is it online orders only?

Only gripe I have about Primark is that their sizing is terrible compared to other stores, you could be any size in Primark so you really have to try out a handful of sizes to see which fits.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ser Alex Toyne
You, ser at least, have taste for quality.

Anything from TK - Maxx: the leavings of the big brands. Man, the treasures you can stumble upon.

I once did have a look in a TK Maxx but didn't see anything I liked. Perhaps I will have to have a look again.
Voi
Obey
Hype
Goi Gio
G u c c i

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending