Your most-loved mobile phone brand revealed Watch

shooks
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
What mobile phone would you most like to buy next? That's the question we asked you in our big Loved By Students survey...and the results are in.

This one was an absolute landslide: Apple owned it. Samsung managed a fairly distant second, with HTC even further back in third.

The likes of Sony, Nokia and LG were frankly miles away.

You can see all the results - including the full countdown from this category - in our Loved By Students section.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/cont...phone-students

What do you think of the winners in this category?
jameswhughes
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by shooks)
What mobile phone would you most like to buy next? That's the question we asked you in our big Loved By Students survey...and the results are in.

This one was an absolute landslide: Apple owned it. Samsung managed a fairly distant second, with HTC even further back in third.

The likes of Sony, Nokia and LG were frankly miles away.

You can see all the results - including the full countdown from this category - in our Loved By Students section.
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=187

What do you think of the winners in this category?
Not surprised at all. For the last eight years Apple has driven the phone industry and all the other manufacturers play catch up. Do you have a correct link to the results? The current one just takes me back to the section page.
shooks
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by jameswhughes)
Not surprised at all. For the last eight years Apple has driven the phone industry and all the other manufacturers play catch up. Do you have a correct link to the results? The current one just takes me back to the section page.
Oops - thanks for the heads-up! Have corrected the link in the OP.
Neooooo2
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Huawei honor 6the best one Iv ever had!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I$AAC
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The samsung galaxy s6 edge has now set a new margin, giving apple a good run for its money
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (10)
6.37%
They might tell the bully (17)
10.83%
I don't think they'd understand (28)
17.83%
It might lead to more bullying (59)
37.58%
There's nothing they could do (43)
27.39%

Watched Threads