Do I break up with my Girlfriend? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So basically, I've been seeing this girl for like 2 months and we haven't done much, but we are going in very different directions. Im in the year above and am going to Queens Belfast next year, which is near home but I will have to move, while my girlfriend is staying at home which is 2 hours away from Queens. Im quite in to her, but if we broke up I'd be okay, however she likes me alot more than i do her - which is fine as I can imagine really liking this girl it just takes a while for me with these type of things.

Now how and should I break up with her? I dont have time to revise and get AAA at A level and have a girlfriend which is worrying me
Puresha
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You do have the time, you just have to learn how to balance your time Explain that you really need to revise and get AAA and wont be able to give her all your attention so you can go uni but promise her your attention after exams! Just make it clear that you do want to make it work but explain that you do need to prioritise your education atm
Exon
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you don't have free time during A-levels, you're in for a shock afterwards.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (139)
17.77%
It's just nice to be back! (211)
26.98%
Not great so far... (281)
35.93%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.31%

Watched Threads