Phill12
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, I am a student who has been accepted on the Physics BSC course to start in Sept 2015. Although I am committed to studying at Lancaster I wonder if it would be possible to change my degree course to General Engineering when at Lancaster in September?
Minerva
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Phill12)
Hi, I am a student who has been accepted on the Physics BSC course to start in Sept 2015. Although I am committed to studying at Lancaster I wonder if it would be possible to change my degree course to General Engineering when at Lancaster in September?
It may be. However, if you are sure now that you'll want to switch at the outset, don't wait until September to check it out. Lancaster is generally pretty flexible about this sort of thing, so no harm in asking!
username996405
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Phill12)
Yes, you should be able to! Students at Lancaster have until Week 3 of first term to change their major. Once you arrive for Freshers, your department should explain it to you, don't worry!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.45%
Not great so far... (251)
35.7%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.63%

Watched Threads