adrianar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello! I have a few questions about finance for university so first I will tell you about my situation before going with the questions. I'm Spanish, I have been living in London for almost two years (my parents are in Spain and of course i don't get any support) and I'm working part time at the moment with a 16 hour contract.

1. I have condicional offers to access university. I have read that I still can apply for finance and, in case I get the place at the end, I will get the tuition fee loan, otherwise I won't. Is it working like that?
  2. So far I can access to a degree with foundation year (1 year fundation + 3 years degree). Will I still be elegible for finance for the fundation year?
  3. As I said I live alone and my parents are not supporting me at all. Do I still need to ask them for income information?
  4. Based on my conditions would I be elegible for something else apart from the tuition fee loan?

Thanks in advice, Adrian.
adrianar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Anyone can help with this please?

Thanks in advice!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (141)
17.87%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
27%
Not great so far... (283)
35.87%
I want to drop out! (152)
19.26%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed