Wimbledon BA fine art: sculpture applicants, offers and accommodation Watch

Astrophist
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi guys,
there aren't too many threads for Wimbledon applicants, who's got what offers and where are you going to be staying? I have an offer for BA Fine Art: sculpture xxx
ScottyBoy94
Badges: 1
Report 4 years ago
Hey, I've got an offer for Fine Art Sculpture too, I'm waiting to hear back from a couple of other courses but I think I'm going to confirm Wimbledon once they come through. I'm not too sure about accommodation either, from what I've looked at it seems Furzedown (is that how it's spelt?...) is the only nearby student accomodation
ijam
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm doing sculpture too, i don't really know what happens if you don't get first choice accommodation all the other choices seem so far to travel
Astrophist
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by ijam)
I'm doing sculpture too, i don't really know what happens if you don't get first choice accommodation all the other choices seem so far to travel
I'm thinking of going into a private house share anyway, the rent is so expensive for halls
ijam
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
ive just been looking up the other ual accommodations and i cant afford them my whole maintenance loan wont even cover that! i don't know anyone in london to share with and i don't know how you go about house sharing in for first years??

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Undergraduate School of Design & Technology Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Nov '19
  • University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (150)
59.29%
No I haven't decided yet (58)
22.92%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.79%

Watched Threads