Room available for Summer 2015 in London (Angel)… internship? etc Watch

jessicasmithccya
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hey guys, I'm working in Manchester over summer now but I go to LSE in London so my flat will be free basically from June to September. Is anyone looking for anywhere to rent whilst they do an internship? It's really central in Angel (which is a beautiful and super safe part of London)… not super huge (but double bed and room for a desk,) which is hardly surprising for London anyway. I live with two other lovely, very clean, female students and currently pay £140 a week (which is a bargain seeing as you are so central.)

If anyone is interested in renting from me I'm sure I could knock some money off the price! I could show you around London before and stuff too

Message me or reply on here if you are! I'm just pretty broke at the moment etc and need to try and claw some rent back.

Jess
sarah0sarah
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi Jess,

I left a message on your wall as well, but I'm really interested in renting out your flat for while I'm interning if it hasn't been rented out already. It would be from 28th June - 30th August (Sun - Sun, for 9 weeks). Please message me if it's still available!

Thanks,

Sarah
(Original post by jessicasmithccya)
Hey guys, I'm working in Manchester over summer now but I go to LSE in London so my flat will be free basically from June to September. Is anyone looking for anywhere to rent whilst they do an internship? It's really central in Angel (which is a beautiful and super safe part of London)… not super huge (but double bed and room for a desk,) which is hardly surprising for London anyway. I live with two other lovely, very clean, female students and currently pay £140 a week (which is a bargain seeing as you are so central.)

If anyone is interested in renting from me I'm sure I could knock some money off the price! I could show you around London before and stuff too

Message me or reply on here if you are! I'm just pretty broke at the moment etc and need to try and claw some rent back.

Jess
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.3%
No (214)
76.7%

Watched Threads