Musical Theatre and Arts Development Chichester Watch

possiblyholly
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Yo, is anyone currently on this course? I've contacted the uni multiple times but they can't or won't give me any information about the modules which sucks. If someone could give me a brief description of the indicative modules they've done/are doing (I'm aware it was a new course for 2014) it would be super helpful. This is all I can find on the website:

• Introduction to Grant makers
  • Introduction to Fundraising And The Third Sector
  • Introduction to Medium And Low-Level Gift Fundraising
  • Corporate Grants And Sponsorship
  • Psychology and The Case For Support
  • Community and Events Fundraising
ddaylafferty
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Dear Possiblyholly,

Apologies my reply is no doubt far too late for your needs, but I have just become aware of your enquiry.

If you would like me to email you a copy of the degree handbook, which contains a description of all the modules, I'd be happy to do so. Please email d.daylafferty | ampersand | chi.ac.uk.

We have over 45 students joining us on this route in September and we're really excited about the new programme. One of my favorite things about it is the fact that in year two, when you've had a chance to learn the basics of fundraising, you'll spend a quarter of the year planning and delivering a performance based fundraising event with a team of fellow students.

Alternatively, I'm always delighted to meet up for a coffee with prospective students. Bearing in mind that this is the sunniest place in Britain, it's a good time to drop by. Let me know if you'd like to chat, visit or just have some info. emailed.

Best wishes,

Donna
ddaylafferty
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
[QUOTE=ddaylafferty;57577997]Dear Possiblyholly,

Apologies my reply is no doubt far too late for your needs, but I have just become aware of your enquiry.

If you would like me to email you a copy of the degree handbook, which contains a description of all the modules, I'd be happy to do so. Please email d.daylafferty | ampersand | chi.ac.uk.

We have over 45 students joining us on this route in September and we're really excited about the new programme. One of my favorite things about it is the fact that in year two, when you've had a chance to learn the basics of fundraising, you'll spend a quarter of the year planning and delivering a performance based fundraising event with a team of fellow students.

Alternatively, I'm always delighted to meet up for a coffee with prospective students. Bearing in mind that this is the sunniest place in Britain, it's a good time to drop by. Let me know if you'd like to chat, visit or just have some info. emailed.

Best wishes,

Donna

(Charity Development | Arts Development Programme Coordinator)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Chichester
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 31 Oct '19
  • University of Chichester
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 16 Nov '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.45%
Not great so far... (251)
35.7%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.63%

Watched Threads