The Student Room Group

Unit 4 Geography CULTURAL DIVERSITY edexcel

is anybody else doing the cultural diversity option for unit 4? after the pre release, what are your thoughts on the possible question?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Original post by geogprincess
is anybody else doing the cultural diversity option for unit 4? after the pre release, what are your thoughts on the possible question?

Yep I'm doing cultural diversity :smile: I like the pre release tbh. Coz I recently did a 70 mark practice on a question similar to the second question. And did well in it :smile: what r ur thoughts on it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
I think its definitely a good pre release, but I'm finding globalisation so broad its hard to cut down my case studies?
Yeah :smile: what case studies do u have in mind for the globalisation question?

Posted from TSR Mobile
message me ! My class has never done a practice report or anything :s and yeh its a broad topic!
Reply 6
im also struggling with what case studies to use too :/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending