oliviajane94
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi,

I was under the impression you could apply for graduate entry medicine whilst you are in the second year of your degree but have recently been told otherwise. Could any provide any clarification?

NB: I am in my second year of biomedical science.
ForestCat
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by oliviajane94)
Hi,

I was under the impression you could apply for graduate entry medicine whilst you are in the second year of your degree but have recently been told otherwise. Could any provide any clarification?

No because you wouldn't have a degree. Most (but not all) accept applications from third year students.
Democracy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi,

You can apply in the October of your third year to begin the following academic year (once you've got your degree, otherwise how will you be on a GEP if you're not actually a graduate )
oliviajane94
Rep:
?
(Original post by Democracy)
You can apply in the October of your third year to begin the following academic year (once you've got your degree, otherwise how will you be on a GEP if you're not actually a graduate )
Oh yes sorry that's what I meant - so I would be apply October this year for 2016 entry
Democracy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Oh yes sorry that's what I meant - so I would be apply October this year for 2016 entry
As ForestCat says, that should be fine for most GEPs. If you're unsure you can double check on uni websites
oliviajane94
Rep:
?
Fantastic, thanks for your help!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (47)
25.97%
No (134)
74.03%

Watched Threads