David Cameron and Ed Miliband Live Q&A Watch

miser
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
David Cameron and Ed Miliband are about to go live on Sky and Channel 4 in a Q&A hosted by Jeremy Paxman and Kay Burley.

I thought it would be good to have a commentary thread running in case people are watching!

It can also be watched live on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAoM...ure=inp-lt-uke
She-Ra
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by miser)
David Cameron and Ed Miliband are about to go live on Sky and Channel 4 in a Q&A hosted by Jeremy Paxman and Kay Burley.
I thought it would be good to have a commentary thread running in case people are watching!
It can also be watched live on YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAoM...ure=inp-lt-uke
I'm watching
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Cameron looks like me the first time I saw Insidious.
mojojojo101
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Unsurprisingly Cameron getting an overdue battering on his broken promises and lack of honesty...
miser
Rep:
?
(Original post by She-Ra)
I'm watching
I love Jeremy's expressions, as if right from the moment Cameron opened his mouth that he ran out of patience for him.
JM17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Paxman is destroying Cameron.
She-Ra
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by miser)
I love Jeremy's expressions, as if right from the moment Cameron opened his mouth that he ran out of patience for him.
Paxman took him by the scruff of the neck immediately and keeps on giving him a shake.

I would be terrified of Paxman....
miser
Rep:
?
(Original post by She-Ra)
Paxman took him by the scruff of the neck immediately and keeps on giving him a shake.

I would be terrified of Paxman....
Looking forward to Ed's turn.
joey11223
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Lol can you imagine if Paxman was your history teacher or something, no BS in that class.

Hmm Cameron so slippery, keeps repeating his little positive cue cards and isn't answering the actual question asked, though that's the same for every political.
Aj12
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I really hate kay burley

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everglow
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm so tired of Cameron thinking it's okay for the UK to be given special privileges that other nations don't get in the EU. We can't take what we like from the EU and ditch the rest. It's all in or all out.
Super Cicero
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
"Our NHS"

I do agree with us having universal health care because it is much more efficient than a system like America's.

But why does everyone have to use really cringey phrases like this?

I guess its not quite as bad as the worship of the NHS sign at the Olympics Opening ceremony though.... *shudder*
viddy9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
David Cameron, as is typical, is answering questions which weren't asked. He was destroyed by Jeremy Paxman.

He couldn't answer the question of whether he could live on a zero-hours contract, of course, because the public will see what an utter hypocrite he actually is: he's fine with the peasants having to walk four hours to their zero-hours job, but not himself.

A simple 'yes' or 'no' question about the NHS. Yet again, Cameron rambles on.

The British public know that Cameron and the Conservatives are liars. No top-down reorganisation of the NHS? And yet the Conservative government did it. Immigration down to tens of thousands? Not happened at all. Yet again, Cameron has promised not to raise VAT. But, he said that last time as well. The Tories don't have any credibility left.
Aph
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by David cameron)
you people are better off in work
sign of being disconected???

was after he was asked where the cuts will be encase you want to check.
joey11223
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Lol Cameron she asked why they had to go to court to keep their hospital open, no answer eh, not even saying you'd look into it. Ah well...
Captain Jack
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Cameron is exactly as I expected. Audience questions very easy. Can't wait to see Milliband as I hardly ever hear him discuss and debate properly.
joey11223
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Captain Jack)
Audience questions very easy. .
...well yeah when you have to actually answer about...zero of them , and use a soundbite which doesn't cover the actual question at hand lol, not that Milliband is going to be any better.
Al-farhan
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Captain Jack)
Cameron is exactly as I expected. Audience questions very easy. Can't wait to see Milliband as I hardly ever hear him discuss and debate properly.
Cameron hardly answered any question.
Captain Jack
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by joey11223)
...well yeah when you have to actually answer about...zero of them , and use a soundbite which doesn't cover the actual question at hand lol, not that Milliband is going to be any better.
They must have vetted the audience to include only nice people. Which actually I'm fine with as they represent most people.
miser
Rep:
?
(Original post by Aj12)
I really hate kay burley

Posted from TSR Mobile
I hadn't heard of her before this. What do you dislike about her?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.99%
It's just nice to be back! (163)
26.9%
Not great so far... (217)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.31%

Watched Threads