The Student Room Group

how many cars are in your family, what makes & models?

Scroll to see replies

Parents: Landrover Discovery, 2 Land Rover Defenders ( 1 series one) and until recently a Chevrolet Suburban V8 powerhouse....
Uncle and Aunt: Volvo XC90 and Mini Cooper Sport...
(Other) Uncle: Audi A8 and VW Phantom. ..
Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't remember who owns them but here they are:

Tesla Model S
Ferrari 458 Spider
Range Rover Sport
Mercedes S-Class
Porsche Cayman
Toyota Hilux
Toyota Prius Plug-In Hybrid
Mini
LaFerrari (quite rich uncle)
Bugatti Automobili SpA 1995
Ford Focus Mk3
Jaguar XF
BMW i8 (one of my favourites)

/* I have a large family */
Reply 22
Ford KA,
Nissan IX35
Vaxhual Saferia
Original post by oddaaron00

Tesla Model S
Ferrari 458 Spider
Range Rover Sport
Mercedes S-Class
Porsche Cayman
Toyota Hilux
Mini
Ford Focus Mk3
Jaguar XF

Either your family are all millionaires or you have a TON of professional siblings.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Both, in the sense that my uncle is a millionaire and my father is a professional. There a are more professionals in my family but I can't remember what they do; at least four others.

Tesla Model S
Ferrari 458 Spider
Range Rover Sport
Mercedes S-Class
Porsche Cayman
Toyota Hilux
Mini
Ford Focus Mk3
Jaguar XF

Hahaha.....I somehow doubt this TSRian is being 100% honest....
Reply 26
Original post by Princepieman
Either your family are all millionaires or you have a TON of professional siblings.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its neither. There are billionaires and celebrities whining because they can't get their hands on a la Ferrari.

Everything else is vaguely possible, but not that one.
I had no idea. No, my uncle works as a company rep. for Ferrari. He doesn't really get any perks for it but that may have boosted his chances of getting one. They do look awesome though.
Reply 28
I had no idea. No, my uncle works as a company rep. for Ferrari. He doesn't really get any perks for it but that may have boosted his chances of getting one. They do look awesome though.

A good reason why he wouldn't get one. And theres only one other Ferrari in the extended family. You're obviously just bull****ting.
Original post by samba
A good reason why he wouldn't get one. And theres only one other Ferrari in the extended family. You're obviously just bull****ting.

Also only certain types of people were allowed by ferrari to get one (they're sold out now)...I doubt this 'uncle' has the same status as some of the world's richest celebrities and businessmen. ..

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you don't believe me, go ahead and don't. I may only be 14 but I'm mature enough not to lie on the Internet.
If you don't believe me, go ahead and don't. I may only be 14 but I'm mature enough not to lie on the Internet.

Your thread:
A couple of summers ago, I finished an internship at Google Mountain View. I'm reaching the end of my Masters Degree in Computer Science and I was wondering: will getting that internship - and going to Oxford, one of the leading universities in the world - help with my chances of getting in to Google as a Software Engineer?

So you were 12?....yep buddy I believe you:smile:
Reply 32
Original post by small_circles
Also only certain types of people were allowed by ferrari to get one (they're sold out now)...I doubt this 'uncle' has the same status as some of the world's richest celebrities and businessmen. ..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea, reportedly the criteria was more loyalty to the ferrari brand than celeb status - it was thought you needed a minimum of 5 current ferraris to be eligible (and that's just to get on the list that they sent to corporate for filtering)
Original post by small_circles
Your thread:
A couple of summers ago, I finished an internship at Google Mountain View. I'm reaching the end of my Masters Degree in Computer Science and I was wondering: will getting that internship - and going to Oxford, one of the leading universities in the world - help with my chances of getting in to Google as a Software Engineer?

So you were 12?....yep buddy I believe you:smile:

Now that is comedic gold. :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Original post by Princepieman
Now that is comedic gold. :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you read the thread 2 weeks before that, he was just applying for oxford :p:
Mum --> Mini convertible two seater
Brother --> Mini JCW and other Mini
Me --> Mini Cooper
Dad --> Range rover , porsche and motorbike
Me: mk7 transit, k5 gsxr 600, z1000 turbo, cr 125

Mum: c class estate, land rover series 3 and defender 110, triumph thunderbird

Sister: discovery 2
(edited 9 years ago)
Dad: Range sport
Mum: Porsche Boxter (not a real Porsche, I know)
Bro: Audi A5
Me: Golf GTI
Extra/anyone driving to city: Toyota Priyus
Then some handy cars for dad's business/employees
Me: Golf mk7
Dad: Jaguar XF
Mum: Ford focus

Cousin drives a Maserati GT but has a collection of lots of other ones.
Sorry, me and my brother have two accounts. I'm only 14 and my brother is in university. Our account names are oddaaron00 and oddaaron88 so I sometimes log in to his account by mistake and vice versa. That internship thread must have been posted by my brother on my account.
I'm sorry for the confusion.
:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending