when is halo 5 out?? (actual release date) Watch

youwantsum
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
all i can find is 2015, but it doesnt say what month...I'd like to pre-order it for someone's birthday and I will need it by the first few days of July. Will it be released and get here by then??

I was going to pre-order it either from Amazon or GAME, not bothered which one as long as I get it before his birthday

Thank you
Gofre
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by youwantsum)
all i can find is 2015, but it doesnt say what month...I'd like to pre-order it for someone's birthday and I will need it by the first few days of July. Will it be released and get here by then??

I was going to pre-order it either from Amazon or GAME, not bothered which one as long as I get it before his birthday

Thank you
It probably won't be released by July, it will most likely be closer to September most likely to capitalise on the holiday sales period (I'd have guessed later than that if it hadn't already been announced for Q3). If it was only 3-4 months away I think they'd have provided a more definitive release window.
youwantsum
Rep:
?
(Original post by Gofre)
It probably won't be released by July, it will most likely be closer to September most likely to capitalise on the holiday sales period (I'd have guessed later than that if it hadn't already been announced for Q3). If it was only 3-4 months away I think they'd have provided a more definitive release window.

Dammit, this would have been a great gift://
thank you anyway
username360639
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
thank you anyway
In the mean time, come to the COD side

Even though Halo is 100000x better lol, sucks to not have an Xbox anymore :getmecoat:
youwantsum
Rep:
?
(Original post by Loafing.Charizard)
In the mean time, come to the COD side

Even though Halo is 100000x better lol, sucks to not have an Xbox anymore :getmecoat:

I don't even play video games anymore, they're too addictive!!:P
Gofre
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
thank you anyway
Yeah the dates been confirmed for October now unfortunately!
Jammy Duel
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Although it's now been confirmed, my gut instinct would have been late October, early November, week or two before CoD

Used to be September, but then 343 decided they would rather try to compete with Cod (and battlefield when they had November launches)

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads