phiaa_2015
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I received an offer from London south bank uni to study Children's Nursing like 2 months ago and I have decided that it is my first/firm choice. The problem is, I am still waiting for another university to accept me so that I can put them as my Insurance, just in case I do no meet the conditions of LSBU. Does anyone know if my offer from LSBU will be taken away from me ?!? I am beginning to worry.
lilibet01
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Southbank have to wait until all offers are out from the other universities (some time in May, I think, but check that). So, no they can't take it away from you. I had the same issue waiting for City to get back to me because I was going to put them as my insurance and they took ages, my firm choice had to wait.
MollyPointon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They can't take an offer away from you so just sit tight until you hear back from the one you are waiting for. I am hopefully LSBU in the summer too to do children's nursing so if you are going to firmly accept LSBU there is a facebook group if you want to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1598920343653185/
phiaa_2015
Rep:
?
[QUOTE=lilibet01;54588967]Southbank have to wait until all offers are out from the other universities (some time in May, I think, but check that). So, no they can't take it away from you. I had the same issue waiting for City to get back to me because I was going to put them as my insurance and they took ages, my firm choice had to wait.[/QUOTE

Thats good and thank you very much for the reply
phiaa_2015
Rep:
?
(Original post by MollyPointon)
They can't take an offer away from you so just sit tight until you hear back from the one you are waiting for. I am hopefully LSBU in the summer too to do children's nursing so if you are going to firmly accept LSBU there is a facebook group if you want to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1598920343653185/

Thank you for the reply, I just need to be more patient now.
MollyPointon
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by phiaa_2015)
Thank you for the reply, I just need to be more patient now.
Waiting is just the worst unfortunately!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London South Bank University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19
  • London South Bank University
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 27 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (7)
58.33%
No I haven't decided yet (3)
25%
Yes but I might change my mind (2)
16.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed