Guys want me but don't want to date me - what? Watch

lionharted
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So I've noticed that, over the years, I get a lot of attention from guys in clubs, they want to hook up with me or whatever... but in real life, nope, I get no attention/offers/dates >_>

what's up with that? is it just guys being drunk on nights out and going for what they can?! Just want your honest opinion, this is all getting me a bit down tbh
Reps4Jesus
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It possibly means you're very good looking but maybe not approachable enough? Or guys might think you're out if their league so don't even bother trying?

Posted from TSR Mobile
ChaoticButterfly
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Here's an idea. Find someone you like and ask them out.
DanB1991
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Maybe you're quite an attractive girl? Generally speaking guys are less likely to approach you sober if you are.

Then again it might just you being unlucky. :rolleyes: I wish someone would just approach me in either situation :bebored:
cole-slaw
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by lionharted)
So I've noticed that, over the years, I get a lot of attention from guys in clubs, they want to hook up with me or whatever... but in real life, nope, I get no attention/offers/dates >_>

what's up with that? is it just guys being drunk on nights out and going for what they can?! Just want your honest opinion, this is all getting me a bit down tbh

What do you think a hook up is if not attention/ an offer/ something that will lead to a date?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
3.85%
They might tell the bully (5)
9.62%
I don't think they'd understand (9)
17.31%
It might lead to more bullying (19)
36.54%
There's nothing they could do (17)
32.69%

Watched Threads