You'll benefit from reading this Watch

jackbuddyolboy
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
off the top unfiltered truth.

a lot of illness and chronic conditions and all round bad health nowadays.
people complaining about having something wrong with them - be it mental or physical... yet dont take a moment to check their diet; check what their fueling themselves with. check yourselves before you wreck yourselves, you are what you eat N all that jazz.

it all boils down to the devil that is the pharmaceutical companies of this world, the big business. that's why organic foods are expensive when they should be the cheaper alternative. because of the pharmaceutical industry. that's why your relative died from cancer. because the devlish pharmaceutical companies of this world that seemingly run it.

these companies spray our foods with poisen under the name "pesticides" - these same pesticides that cause disease, ill health and cancer. think about it. the ill people of this world, 99% of this time, dont eat right. people complaining about always having a cold, flu or being ill in general and not taking into account that theyre in macdonalds once a week are the worst.

to get to the point. everything ARTIFICIAL that you put in your mouth: pesticides from fruits and veg that arent organic, fast food that contains MSG, diet knock off drinks that claim to promote good health yet contain aspartame (which a quick google search will reveal how awful it is for you causing stuff from depression to headaches to colds to cancer) ready meals, foods with e numbers, even the milk we drink is from cows injected with hormones to grow quicker- we shouldnt be injesting wastegash hormones that have been injected into a cow and then ask the question "why am i aching all the time, why am i ill, why am i tired?" etc, trust me.

its all the same. its got an advert on the tv, and created in a lab, its probably bad for you and work of the pharmaceutical industry. The reason for these big industries doing so. is quite simple - MONEY. the more people that are ill, the more people that go to the local DR, the more people that get prescribed drugs, the more money in the pockets of the people selling the drugs... who are of course the same people who run the food industry.

the solution? cure yourselfs with FOOD, NATURAL FOOD. real foods, organic fruit and veg, seeds, nuts, brown wholemeal/ brown rice, proper good quality meat.

and yes I am studying nutrition
theOldBean
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I read this and:
i) My bank balance hasn't just doubled
ii) A queue of supermodels isn't waiting outside my door
iii) I haven't just been nominated for the Nobel peace prize

Did not benefit, 2/10 disappointed.

**EDIT: Posting this reply just earned me the 'hero' badge. OP, please accept my apologies; it seems I did benefit after all.**
_Fergo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Now that's a conspiracy theory...

Posted from TSR Mobile
quentinhamilton
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Interesting though i'm waiting for my reward for reading it all
shethoughtaloud
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This is stuff everyone already knows but most people cannot afford to carry on a daily revolution against it because they just don't have the money or time.

It it is sad though and I agree with everything you have said but it's putting it into practice which is a different story.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (31)
25%
No (93)
75%

Watched Threads