The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The Comsat Angels - Dark Parade
A satellite transmitting and slowly rotating as it drifts through deep space
[video="youtube;-7AGmLgpbmY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7AGmLgpbmY[/video]
Sat with my 5 year old brother who's making me watch this with him :indiff:

http://youtu.be/lYLJ9ANpae0
Original post by Zuki
fam how is man gonna assume I shot chicken n chips tho, das mad cheeky fam, i r8 u tho. How is man getting a burger and chips with NO lettuce and a DIET coke, does the diet coke make the meal balanced and therefore healthy fam? :rofl: :rofl:

SAFE G, I r8 me too. You're a roadman init, all roadmen love the chicken shop.

The lettuce tastes like nothing init, it has no purpose, nor does it contribute in any way to make the burger taste better. Tomatoes on the other enhance the taste, texture, and the overall consistency of the whole burger significantly. jokez ting.

Diet coke just tastes better than coke ygm fam
Original post by fire_and_ice
SAFE G, I r8 me too. You're a roadman init, all roadmen love the chicken shop.

The lettuce tastes like nothing init, it has no purpose, nor does it contribute in any way to make the burger taste better. Tomatoes on the other enhance the taste, texture, and the overall consistency of the whole burger significantly. jokez ting.

Diet coke just tastes better than coke ygm fam

nah fam mans not even into chicken like that, you're moving bare prejudice right now fam

Fam the lettuce gives you nutritional value ygm? Tomatoes are rarely ever fresh fam, you gotta know these tings tho. Ey fam the tomato ain't that deep, it might enhance the flavour low key, but my man doesn't change the texture tho, man even said significantly, allow getting the tomato gassed fam, it's a sideman doing minor tings, no big movements

fam ur moving bare nitty, diet coke just tastes like disappointment if disappointment had a flavour fam, where is the sugar cuz? There's nothing there blud, it's just fizzy water cuz
Original post by Zuki
nah fam mans not even into chicken like that, you're moving bare prejudice right now fam

Fam the lettuce gives you nutritional value ygm? Tomatoes are rarely ever fresh fam, you gotta know these tings tho. Ey fam the tomato ain't that deep, it might enhance the flavour low key, but my man doesn't change the texture tho, man even said significantly, allow getting the tomato gassed fam, it's a sideman doing minor tings, no big movements

fam ur moving bare nitty, diet coke just tastes like disappointment if disappointment had a flavour fam, where is the sugar cuz? There's nothing there blud, it's just fizzy water cuz

Naaaa fam, I disagree. Why the hell would any man care about "nutritional value" when eating some fattening crap? Are you dizzy bruv? Are you having a laugh m8?

A tomato is bare deep, a burger without tomatoes isn't even a burger ygm. Think about it properly for a minute, when you bite into the bun, it's bland until you get to the sauce. After you bite through the bun and sauce, you get to the meat part, and think: "hmm, this is quite nice and sufficiently flavoured". But when you get to the tomato, Lord Almighty, IT ALL COMES TOGETHER LIKE YING AND YANG. It's like the glace cherry on the cake ygm.

Don't be peak - diet coke is a peng ting. If man wants sugar that bad, go, get a spoon and eat it.
Naaaa fam, I disagree. Why the hell would any man care about "nutritional value" when eating some fattening crap? Are you dizzy bruv? Are you having a laugh m8?

A tomato is bare deep, a burger without tomatoes isn't even a burger ygm. Think about it properly for a minute, when you bite into the bun, it's bland until you get to the sauce. After you bite through the bun and sauce, you get to the meat part, and think: "hmm, this is quite nice and sufficiently flavoured". But when you get to the tomato, Lord Almighty, IT ALL COMES TOGETHER LIKE YING AND YANG. It's like the glace cherry on the cake ygm.

Don't be peak - diet coke is a peng ting. If man wants sugar that bad, go, get a spoon and eat it.

Fam das like saying if you're gonna do crack why not go all the way and do a lot of crack? Moderation is key fam, das why you add the lettuce in cuz, nd fam how can my man talk about nutritional value when the tomato is considered something of health, it's the same ting as lettuce blud and the tomato is never fresh fam, so really it's adding no flavour at all don :naughty:

But that's the key word cuz; sauce, it's the sauce that makes it have more texture and flavour fam, see what I mean cuz, the tomato already has you on smash, got u thinking it's doing all the work, just waiting for you to turn your back blud, nah fam you're too trusting of the tomato, be careful init g, mans saying this to keep u safe, tomatoes will cap u first opportunity cuz, man learned this the hard way

Fam if u want a tomato that bad bite into a tomato, same logic applies don, diet coke isn't even on tings, it's just pretending to be something it isn't, like a wasteman ffs

F*** the tomatoes
Original post by Zuki
Fam das like saying if you're gonna do crack why not go all the way and do a lot of crack? Moderation is key fam, das why you add the lettuce in cuz, nd fam how can my man talk about nutritional value when the tomato is considered something of health, it's the same ting as lettuce blud and the tomato is never fresh fam, so really it's adding no flavour at all don :naughty:

But that's the key word cuz; sauce, it's the sauce that makes it have more texture and flavour fam, see what I mean cuz, the tomato already has you on smash, got u thinking it's doing all the work, just waiting for you to turn your back blud, nah fam you're too trusting of the tomato, be careful init g, mans saying this to keep u safe, tomatoes will cap u first opportunity cuz, man learned this the hard way

Fam if u want a tomato that bad bite into a tomato, same logic applies don, diet coke isn't even on tings, it's just pretending to be something it isn't, like a wasteman ffs

F*** the tomatoes

Fam, the lettuce is bun to me, okay? I have tomatoes in my burger because it appeals to my taste buds. Man only cares about nutritional values when I'm not having my two/three junk meals of the week. And bruh, idk about you but my Turkish bossman sets me up with fresh tomatoes and coleslaw.

Naa fam, you don't get it. Yes, the sauce does indeed give it more flavour, but the fresh tomatoes just gives it that final touch of perfection. Nonetheless, safe for the advice, man appreciates it.

G, diet coke tastes better than coke. It has its own identity m8, how can it pretend to be something if it clearly distinguishes itself from that other thing?
The Comsat Angels - Another World
Allow me to bless you with the best music ever created.

[video="youtube;WrO9PTpuSSs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrO9PTpuSSs[/video]
[video="youtube;0HcCNMbrpUY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HcCNMbrpUY[/video]

@Student403 I just wanna see how you respond :rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
Fam, the lettuce is bun to me, okay? I have tomatoes in my burger because it appeals to my taste buds. Man only cares about nutritional values when I'm not having my two/three junk meals of the week. And bruh, idk about you but my Turkish bossman sets me up with fresh tomatoes and coleslaw.

Naa fam, you don't get it. Yes, the sauce does indeed give it more flavour, but the fresh tomatoes just gives it that final touch of perfection. Nonetheless, safe for the advice, man appreciates it.

G, diet coke tastes better than coke. It has its own identity m8, how can it pretend to be something if it clearly distinguishes itself from that other thing?

Fam how can lettuce be bun doe? Your taste buds are moving a bit nitty cuz, tomato is a fruit fam, how can you have fruit with your burger tho g? That's a bit nitty tbh. Raaah blud, you must be on that good ish, who's your dealer tho cuz? man probably knows him tbh Ahhh fam, we might have to start beefing, man just said you like coleslaw too, faaaam? It's peak init, mans gonna take ur chain when I see you on road ygm? don't let me catch u slipping fam :hand: Famm man knows all bosses round ends on a first name basis cuz, don't @ me

Ayy fam, I see you're too far gone into this tomato hype, man wishes you the best of luck on this journey of self discovery fam, but you'll remember me when dat tomato betrays you fam

Ayy fam ngl, you got me there cuz, man ain't even tryna do nuttin here cuz. But fam, you're moving mad if you think it tastes better than coke, coke is for real G;s, obvs you're not a real G yet so man will allow u init
Bon Jovi - Complicated
Original post by Zuki
Fam how can lettuce be bun doe? Your taste buds are moving a bit nitty cuz, tomato is a fruit fam, how can you have fruit with your burger tho g? That's a bit nitty tbh. Raaah blud, you must be on that good ish, who's your dealer tho cuz? man probably knows him tbh Ahhh fam, we might have to start beefing, man just said you like coleslaw too, faaaam? It's peak init, mans gonna take ur chain when I see you on road ygm? don't let me catch u slipping fam :hand: Famm man knows all bosses round ends on a first name basis cuz, don't @ me

Ayy fam, I see you're too far gone into this tomato hype, man wishes you the best of luck on this journey of self discovery fam, but you'll remember me when dat tomato betrays you fam

Ayy fam ngl, you got me there cuz, man ain't even tryna do nuttin here cuz. But fam, you're moving mad if you think it tastes better than coke, coke is for real G;s, obvs you're not a real G yet so man will allow u init

EEEEEEEEEEE fam, you're an absolute joker. Man has a mandem that will mash you up. I'll get my neighbour's dog on you too, so don't try an act all hard yeah. And bruv, I ain't on nuttin - I ain't about that life ygm.

Lettuce tastes like bun leaves fam, is that peng to you?

Fam, you're living in a world of delusion and fantasy. What is a tomato going to do to you ffs? I'll pray for you though, so don't worry too much. :smile:
EEEEEEEEEEE fam, you're an absolute joker. Man has a mandem that will mash you up. I'll get my neighbour's dog on you too, so don't try an act all hard yeah. And bruv, I ain't on nuttin - I ain't about that life ygm.

Lettuce tastes like bun leaves fam, is that peng to you?

Fam, you're living in a world of delusion and fantasy. What is a tomato going to do to you ffs? I'll pray for you though, so don't worry too much. :smile:

fam anything that moves is peng to me. ey fam, you're too far gone. Man can't even help u no more. Man will wish u the best of luck in life tho

bless up
Michael Jackson- Don't walk away
Such an amazing song :smile:
Original post by Sae.HH
[video="youtube;0HcCNMbrpUY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HcCNMbrpUY[/video]

@Student403 I just wanna see how you respond :rofl:

Omg this takes me backkk...I really wanted to be Gabriella when I was 13 :rofl:
@Biryani007 You repped my HSM post do you like HSM?!?!?!?!?!1

*Heavy breathing*
Never be alone
Shawn Mendes
:bawling: :mmm:
Original post by Sae.HH
@Biryani007 You repped my HSM post do you like HSM?!?!?!?!?!1

*Heavy breathing*

I love HSM...Troy Bolton's Bet on It was like the best thing I had ever heard back then :ahee:

Latest