The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The Undertones - You've got my number
Original post by longshot100
Not the rubbish crazy frog one!!!

Crazy frog?! are you referring to frog's hand which can be seen in the cover?
Original post by Amellia123
The Undertones - You've got my number

What a noticeable change in many different ways. Especially, if you haven't been listening to old-school songs recently.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's too much. I'm going back to my own playlist now but listening to new song everyday is always great.

Posted from TSR Mobile
[video="youtube;JrCUEjSzLAk"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrCUEjSzLAk[/video]
When we were young - Adele

Helplessly - Tatiana Manois
[video="youtube;gDXCgKnNtvw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDXCgKnNtvw[/video]

Imagined Herbal Flow's future bass is so euphoric.
Original post by Impressive
What a noticeable change in many different ways. Especially, if you haven't been listening to old-school songs recently.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean there :redface:
Original post by Amellia123
I'm sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean there :redface:

Neither do I when I look from your point of view.

What I mean is that I'm usually listening to electronic, house, dubstep and other similar genres which are quite popular amongst younger audience nowadays.

When I turned that song from 1979 or whatever the year was, it was quite a big change for me since I don't usually listen to this kind of stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
Neither do I when I look from your point of view.

What I mean is that I'm usually listening to electronic, house, dubstep and other similar genres which are quite popular amongst younger audience nowadays.

When I turned that song from 1979 or whatever the year was, it was quite a big change for me since I don't usually listen to this kind of stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh I think I see what you mean now :smile: I only really tend to listen to 70s/80s music as I'm not a massive fan of todays music, so its quite the opposite for me when I hear all these modern songs!
Echo and the Bunnymen - The Killing Moon (Live)
Berzerk - Eminem

Posted from TSR Mobile
Echo and the Bunnymen - Heaven Up Here (Live)
Echo and the Bunnymen - Over the Wall (Live)
Original post by SassKing13
Echo and the Bunnymen - Over the Wall (Live)

Your updates are amazingly up to date.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Imperion
Rumour has it there's a lot of shizzle regarding her and her 'ghost'. But damn the stuff she's done to Sheepy, one more strike and his channels go down. Idk what I'd do without Sheepy :cry:

Yeah screw her, I torrented all her tracks and plan to seed them with high priority. Take that b****.
Survival - Eminem

Posted from TSR Mobile
Your updates are amazingly up to date.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not quite sure what you mean? :tongue:

Latest