Scroll to see replies

Original post by jamjar123
How do you know?

Ive seen people talk about getting places on Facebook
Students relax on campus, Teesside University
Teesside University
Middlesbrough
Visit website
They've given out some to people who already have their grades I know that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is anyone constantly checking their emails? Had my interview in December and the wait is horrible!
Original post by WilkoSalty
Is anyone constantly checking their emails? Had my interview in December and the wait is horrible!

I hope you hear soon it's horrible. I was one of the first to hear I think. Everything crossed for you x
Have you applied for LD Nursing Tracy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Carlossss
Have you applied for LD Nursing Tracy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No Adult Nursing, I had my interview in December. What about you?
Had my interview late January and found out 22nd February. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 67
I'm doing an access course at Middlesbrough College. I had my adult nursing interview on 19 January. Some people on my course have been given a conditional offer for September 16 but they all seem to have health experience. I've now heard non-experienced people are getting offers. I called admissions and they are working through the bundles - it sounds like they are working through in order of points scored during the interview/tests etc. which makes sense.

Good luck to everyone!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Bamber73
I'm doing an access course at Middlesbrough College. I had my adult nursing interview on 19 January. Some people on my course have been given a conditional offer for September 16 but they all seem to have health experience. I've now heard non-experienced people are getting offers. I called admissions and they are working through the bundles - it sounds like they are working through in order of points scored during the interview/tests etc. why makes sense.

Good luck to everyone!

I'm on access at Middlesbrough too, I hope you hear something really soon it's horrible waiting.
Reply 69
Original post by Tracydavison
I'm on access at Middlesbrough too, I hope you hear something really soon it's horrible waiting.

Thanks Tracy. I already have an offer from Northumbria to start in September 16 so not panicking if I'm rejected from Teesside but would be good to know. I'm checking UCAS track like an addict!

Congrats on getting your place - bet you are so pleased and proud! Hope the course is going well - juggling biology and immuno assignments is really fun, isn't it!! :smile:
Hi guys! I have been offered a place at Teesside for Mental Health nursing, I am wondering which accommodation is best to be looking at since contracts for nurses are usually 50 weeks. I know that only west park side village is the longest contract so is this were others are looking at? :smile:
Hey Beth, when did you hear that you had got on the course, and when was your interview date?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi... i had my interview in January and was made an unconditional offer for adult for september! Really wasn't expecting to hear back so soon...exciting times for everyone!
Original post by Carlossss
Hey Beth, when did you hear that you had got on the course, and when was your interview date?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had my interview in November, and I received my offer yesterday.
Congratulations all, I am really starting to doubt that I will be offered a place now. The wait hasn't been so bad up until now, but I am constantly checking my emails and UCAS just hoping that I get an answer soon. Hope I don't have to wait until the end of March, that would be awful.
Reply 75
Congratulations all, I am really starting to doubt that I will be offered a place now. The wait hasn't been so bad up until now, but I am constantly checking my emails and UCAS just hoping that I get an answer soon. Hope I don't have to wait until the end of March, that would be awful.

I know what you mean. It's all I can think about! I just want to know!!!!!!
Original post by Kbald85
I know what you mean. It's all I can think about! I just want to know!!!!!!

It really is awful isn't it. I would like to think if I have been unsuccessful that they would have let me know by now, seen as I had my interview in December.
It really is awful isn't it. I would like to think if I have been unsuccessful that they would have let me know by now, seen as I had my interview in December.

It's an awful wait, I rang today and they said that they order all of the interviews in order of highest to lowest score and they pick the top ones so rejections could still be handed out but I really hope not ! Good luck to everyone !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 78
Original post by Krose233
It's an awful wait, I rang today and they said that they order all of the interviews in order of highest to lowest score and they pick the top ones so rejections could still be handed out but I really hope not ! Good luck to everyone !

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had my interview at the beginning of Jan so nearly 2 months. Can't bare it anymore!!! The longer it goes on the more convinced I am that I haven't got in! I keep thinking 'did I say enough in my interview? Did I say the right stuff or just talk rubbish?!'
Original post by Kbald85
I had my interview at the beginning of Jan so nearly 2 months. Can't bare it anymore!!! The longer it goes on the more convinced I am that I haven't got in! I keep thinking 'did I say enough in my interview? Did I say the right stuff or just talk rubbish?!'

I know it's hard because it's so competitive but even if people don't get places I wouldn't be disappointed as its so hard to get into these courses we've all done well to be shortlisted ! But I'm sure you did, I felt as though mine went well but you never know what they want you to say?! Hopefully we won't have to wait much longer !

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending