I need an advice Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am medical student and i met this girl my junior in school 2yrs ago when she was in a relationship with this guy a biology student .she told me she can't go out with me, but we can be friends. so, after a while we started becoming intimate, but she still dating her boyfriend and was willing to marry him. I was also going out with her, we haven't had a serious sex, because she is always spending time with her boyfriend. she used to have some arguments with her boyfriend about him cheating on her and stuffs like that, but she wasn't giving up on him. I was still hanging with her hoping that things might work out in future because i really loved her and was intending to spend my life with her as my wife. She hardly keep things from me, i take care of her where i can, we have fun occasionally. Her boyfriend has finally graduated and now she has broken up with him. I was thinking it's time for her to give me a chance but she has gone on to start dating another guy who is a part-time accountant in a hotel who has been like her friend 3years ago before she knew me. That he comes on and off but things might get more serious this time. He has been her friend while she was with the other guy, they are from the same local government & village that he wants to marry her. Now she has travelled to visit him to spend time with him for a week. I am a final year medical student will become a doctor this year and. she is my junior in school. she runs some errands for me most times as going to the market & cooking. when she sees me with another girl she starts been jealous. I really love her, I have never loved a girl like this before . Right now am confused and I need your advice please. because i can hardly think about any other girl. thank you in advance .
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
MYOB.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by shawn_o1)
MYOB.
I need your take on it. What do you think is right for me to do?
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Leave it. Never talk to her again.
Andy98
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Probably better to move on

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #1
(Original post by shawn_o1)
Leave it. Never talk to her again.
I know it hurts me to see her do this, but cutting off completely from her is something that is not simple for me, cuz we have somany things in common, we could chat on somany topics & she's fun to be with. Have not seen that in other girls i have been with, thus losing her is something difficult for me.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Andy98)
Probably better to move on

Posted from TSR Mobile
I wish it was easy to move on completely, each time i try she comes back to accuse me of forgetting about her, and then we get along again with all the usual fun. It makes me think she is missing me & may oneday realize and come back finally.
Andy98
  • Study Helper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I wish it was easy to move on completely, each time i try she comes back to accuse me of forgetting about her, and then we get along again with all the usual fun. It makes me think she is missing me & may oneday realize and come back finally.
I never said it was easy, but it sounds like she's just using you for sex. Well not even sex

Posted from TSR Mobile
TykeDragon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
why would you trust someone who is cheating on her existing bf? how do you know that if she got with you she wouldn't be doing all this stuff with another guy?
Schrödingers Cat
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Mate she was probably doing the same thing with this other guy she was "friends" with when she was going out with her boyfriend.

She sounds like she needs a lot of attention from guys and probably has daddy issues. Hence the need for intimacy from multiple guys.

It's going to be hard but you have to move on and leave her, she'll only cheat on you and break your heart
Duncan2012
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You're a final year med student, about to become a doctor. Man up and grow a pair. You're going to have to deal with much bigger ethical issues in the real world and if you can't deal with playground nonsense like this then you're screwed. Go and figure it out for yourself and do what you think is right and stop looking for advice on an anonymous internet forum - we won't be here to fix all your problems in life.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Duncan2012)
You're a final year med student, about to become a doctor. Man up and grow a pair. You're going to have to deal with much bigger ethical issues in the real world and if you can't deal with playground nonsense like this then you're screwed. Go and figure it out for yourself and do what you think is right and stop looking for advice on an anonymous internet forum - we won't be here to fix all your problems in life.
Yea, I was thinking you can give me the best advice or steps to take. Cuz, I have had other relationship b4 this one...I was able to move on easily. But it's not easy to move on, cuz she has some good qualities I didnt see in the other relationships. I have been trying to figure out a way to change her and settle with her.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
Mate she was probably doing the same thing with this other guy she was "friends" with when she was going out with her boyfriend.

She sounds like she needs a lot of attention from guys and probably has daddy issues. Hence the need for intimacy from multiple guys.

It's going to be hard but you have to move on and leave her, she'll only cheat on you and break your heart
Yea sure, she has daddy issues. She is more of her mum and isolates from her dad. Apart from this, she could be a very good person to be with. I was thinking if there is any possibility of her changing in future or something.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by TykeDragon)
why would you trust someone who is cheating on her existing bf? how do you know that if she got with you she wouldn't be doing all this stuff with another guy?
Yes I agree with you. I used to think about it that way too, but why will she be doing all these stuffs? Or will one still cheat even when she has finally gotten what she wants. Sometimes, I feel she is not satisfied or ...confused.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (114)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (34)
19.88%
Yes but I might change my mind (23)
13.45%

Watched Threads