Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I am 24 and hoping to apply for level 3 city and guilds ict (1 year) course. Because I am 24 I have to pay full course amount.
I was told by the college that I could apply for a student loan to cover the cost of this.
That is fine but I then want to progress onto hnc computing and system development (1 year) followed by hnd computing and system development (1 year). All these courses are at Cambridge Regional College.

Is it possible for me to apply for a student loan for all 3 courses?

My other question is am I able to get any type of loan to help pay rent and bills?

Any my answered are greatly appreciated.
Mark Lee - SFE Official Adviser
Badges: 6
Report 4 years ago
Hello daisyways,

For the level 3 course you may be able to get funding from the 24+ Advanced Learning Loans see here for further information http://bit.ly/1covXoM or call them on 0300 100 0619.

For the HNC & HND you will be able to apply here for the funding for that course http://bit.ly/PUrE0z

For the HNC & HND you will be able to apply for a tuition fee loan, maintenance loan & supplementary grants.


Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
new posts
to top
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.


University open days

  • University of Bradford
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate Open day Postgraduate
    Thu, 24 Oct '19
  • Cardiff University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
No (216)

Watched Threads

View All