thesandman123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello!

I've just been offered a place on the MA: Adult Nursing starting in September (hooray!) but I'm now in the process of working out where I, or if, I should I move.

I'm currently living in Rusholme and don't have a car - for those who make that kind of journey, what are the best ways to get to the uni?

I only really know of the 50 as the most regular bus from South Manchester.

Thank you for your help I advance!

Posted from TSR Mobile
xtinalouise
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The 50 bus runs from Didsbury to Media City, and a stop is directly outside University of Salford. There is a train station on campus too (Salford Crescent) if there is a nearby station to you. I attended the freshers fair in September and First buses were there promoting some kind of student season/weekly pass so maybe look into that?
h_y
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi

I'm also struggling with this I live in Levenshulme and will continue to live at home so I will be getting the bus. Just wondering which is the best yearly bus pass as the uni rider is only suitable for stagecoach buses. The other is the one-stop one which includes first buses but costs about £500!! Any advice? Thanks ))
bekbok
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I would say look at what bus you'll be getting and see who runs it and get thier pass. I know that the 50, which I need, is run by stagecoach so I'm getting thier pass.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Salford
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 20 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (150)
59.52%
No I haven't decided yet (57)
22.62%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.86%

Watched Threads