is it normal find people who try hard to be funny/social boring and irritating Watch

sdvds
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
many examples on tsr
Juicy J
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sometimes they can be funny and entertaining. A lot of the time however, they're very irritating and I just want to give them a slap. Cringey when someone tries to be funny and fails. Won't mention any names.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cowan
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
"Is it normal find people who constantly make threads about finding certain types of people irritating, irritating?"

username360639
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by sdvds)
many examples on tsr

(Original post by Juicy J)
Sometimes they can be funny and entertaining. A lot of the time however, they're very irritating and I just want to give them a slap. Cringey when someone tries to be funny and fails. Won't mention any names.

Posted from TSR Mobile
If I'm on that list, you can say my name, it won't stop me :sexface:
Juicy J
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Loafing.Charizard)
If I'm on that list, you can say my name, it won't stop me :sexface:
Hahah loaf nooo!! You're not on that list, but I am your posts always crack me up, especially the ones on the rap battle thread LOL loafing got some skill!
username360639
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Juicy J)
Hahah loaf nooo!! You're not on that list, but I am your posts always crack me up, especially the ones on the rap battle thread LOL loafing got some skill!
aww juicy <3. You're not on his list, haha you been stalking me on the rap thread . All of those guys got bars, It's good competition lol. Your posts are funny as well lol, but you can be serious/nice in your responses like I've seen.
Caspiian
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It is perfectly normal I suppose, we are not all blessed with the ability to tolerate people without being annoyed. Some people go to far... perhaps I do. But, I can assure you, you are perfectly fine - you are not antisocial or anything... You seem to just prefer more genuine people. :rolleyes:
Juicy J
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Loafing.Charizard)
aww juicy <3. You're not on his list, haha you been stalking me on the rap thread . All of those guys got bars, It's good competition lol. Your posts are funny as well lol, but you can be serious/nice in your responses like I've seen.
Awww <3 thanks man that's very nice of you yes I've been stalking you day and night you get very aggressive on that thread man! I was like "woah, loaf spittin fire on the mic" you owned those guys man! I once posted a verse on that thread to shut down my competitors but I'm out the game now. I was going to post something yesterday but felt it was too hardcore.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (24)
6.88%
They might tell the bully (33)
9.46%
I don't think they'd understand (53)
15.19%
It might lead to more bullying (135)
38.68%
There's nothing they could do (104)
29.8%

Watched Threads