How do put girl at ease? Watch

Stewie2011
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
So there's this girl that I'm pretty sure is interested in me. However, she seems to be frightened of me or something. I've never been able to break down the barrier that seemingly exists between us and really get to know here. I've made attempts but they haven't really permanently changed anything. So I was wondering if there was anything I could do or say to put her more at ease around me?
Andrew657Thomas
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Take her out for a meal, with a few beers?
Stewie2011
Rep:
?
(Original post by Andrew657Thomas)
Take her out for a meal, with a few beers?
Would do but its not often easy even to try getting a conversation out of her so ?I think this would be jumping ahead, would be ideal though.
Andrew657Thomas
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Stewie2011)
Would do but its not often easy even to try getting a conversation out of her so ?I think this would be jumping ahead, would be ideal though.
Oh so like where do you see each other, in class? Could take about how boring it is, or how interesting it is, and just carry the conversation o.O?
Stewie2011
Rep:
?
(Original post by Andrew657Thomas)
Oh so like where do you see each other, in class? Could take about how boring it is, or how interesting it is, and just carry the conversation o.O?
Yeah, tried stuff a little like that. I get a response for a while but then that's it. It's not often that I even get the chance at that. I kind of get the impression that she would want to be closer she gives me looks etc. but she doesn't really know how, there's that kind of void between us that isn't easy to cross.
Andrew657Thomas
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Personally ask her to the movies, fast and furious is out in a week, you hardly have to talk to her, (Well pick a film she likes, and you like so you can talk about how excited you are or something) then watch the movie, go home, talk on Facebook how you liked the movie, say o want to do that again or, want to go out eating later?

If she doesn't want to go to the movies, then so be it, you tried right. Honestly I'm glad you've had the confidence to try and talk to a brick wall!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (74)
23.79%
No (237)
76.21%

Watched Threads