Will I still look good to him? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
My ex described me in a text to a friend as an "ABSOLUTE HOTTIE". However, when he went away to uni, he ended it after only a few weeks and got together with someone I consider to be more attractive.

Now he's asked to meet up and I'm convinced he's going to find me unattractive. Will this be the case?
C_tinie_D
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Do you know why he wants to meet up?
keladry
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Why does it matter? Do you want to get back together with this guy who left you and replaced you so abruptly?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by C_tinie_D)
Do you know why he wants to meet up?
No, came out of the blue.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by keladry)
Why does it matter? Do you want to get back together with this guy who left you and replaced you so abruptly?
I'd kill to be back together with him, although know that it's not possible. I suppose I just don't want to validate his decision by not living up to expectations/memory.
Juicy J
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Doubt it. He thinks you're hot, his words not mine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Juicy J)
Doubt it. He thinks you're hot, his words not mine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I suppose the fear arises from the fact that he said this before we started dating, and found someone I think is better so quickly. It makes me wonder whether I will pale in comparison now.
Juicy J
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I suppose the fear arises from the fact that he said this before we started dating, and found someone I think is better so quickly. It makes me wonder whether I will pale in comparison now.
It's difficult for me to comment, because I don't know what you or his new girl look like. But you shouldn't compare yourself to her, I understand if it's a niggling thought in the back of your mind but it's not worth paying too much attention to maybe you're not giving yourself enough credit, for all we know you may be considerably better looking than his new girl. So it could just be in your head. It's not a beauty contest anyway.
Andrew657Thomas
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
WOW You got left for someone else, and now he wants to come back to you and you're letting him, women...
Cremated_Spatula
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'd kill to be back together with him, although know that it's not possible. I suppose I just don't want to validate his decision by not living up to expectations/memory.
What a strange thing to say.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Cremated_Spatula)
What a strange thing to say.

How so?
pagorai
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You probably have thousands of reason to get back with him but i just don't see why because he replaced you just weeks after he left for uni. What kind of love is that? My self-respect would be hurt if i would kill just to get back with him. He was probably with you because you were hot and...relationship based on appearances is just a short lived happiness.
Cremated_Spatula
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How so?
See above and I doubt you'd understand my perspective.
phunky_fresh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Lol so what did the other girl meet someone else and decide to drop him out? Wouldn't even give him the time of day.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (26)
7.22%
They might tell the bully (34)
9.44%
I don't think they'd understand (55)
15.28%
It might lead to more bullying (139)
38.61%
There's nothing they could do (106)
29.44%

Watched Threads