What are you doing tonight? Watch

Awesome Genius
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Im going to an Indian Restaurant with someone. Then I'm driving down to London, back home
CherryWine
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Birthday drinks
Freudian Slip
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Pizza night with the boyfriend's family.
Awesome Genius
Rep:
?
(Original post by Freudian Slip)
Pizza night with the boyfriend's family.
Awesome. Ive always wondered, since I've never had a girlfriend this close, how close do you have to be with someone before you invite them over to your house to meet your family?

If I did it in my family, lots of members would come out of the woodwork just to see this girl that has come home with me. It would freak her out totally ... if she was caucasian.
Smonnie
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Dad's coming to stay, so mostly drinking!
Freudian Slip
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Adipoptosis)
Awesome. Ive always wondered, since I've never had a girlfriend this close, how close do you have to be with someone before you invite them over to your house to meet your family?

If I did it in my family, lots of members would come out of the woodwork just to see this girl that has come home with me. It would freak her out totally ... if she was caucasian.
I've tended to wait a couple of months, usually... but, as it panned out, I met my current boyfriend's parents on our first date, lols. I wouldn't recommend that, but we've been together two years since, so it can't have been too off-putting. :giggle:
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Finishing a couple more of this season's anime series (Shirobako and Death Parade). Which will only take up an hour, but that's the only definite thing I have planned. I'll likely fill the rest of my evening with other anime, gaming (about to start Geneforge 1) and any new videos that pop up in my Youtube subscription feed.
Reue
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Caspiian
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sitting here trying to find someone interested in playing Tennis over the holidays.
Reeeeyah
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm going to get so drunk that I wet myself.
username360639
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Considering I'm not a clubbing person anymore, Friday night is catching up on TV night

(Original post by Caspiian)
Sitting here trying to find someone interested in playing Tennis over the holidays.
Tennis is so difficult lol. Do you play badminton?
Caspiian
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Loafing.Charizard)
Considering I'm not a clubbing person anymore, Friday night is catching up on TV night

Tennis is so difficult lol. Do you play badminton?
I have just started tennis so I am very shaky. I used to play badminton and I would love to pick it up again.
Juicy J
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm gonna bring a girl over to a hotel room for the night, after I watch will ferrels new film in the evening at the cinema. Should be a good night haven't had a woman in weeks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
username360639
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have just started tennis so I am very shaky. I used to play badminton and I would love to pick it up again.
Ahh gotcha! Tennis definitely takes a lot of practice and endurance. Yeh badminton is pretty fun, I need to pick it up again as well, or would like to I if I get the time
Awesome Genius
Rep:
?
(Original post by Juicy J)
I'm gonna bring a girl over to a hotel room for the night, after I watch will ferrels new film in the evening at the cinema. Should be a good night haven't had a woman in weeks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That sounds awesome lol !
Caspiian
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Loafing.Charizard)
Ahh gotcha! Tennis definitely takes a lot of practice and endurance. Yeh badminton is pretty fun, I need to pick it up again as well, or would like to I if I get the time
Where do you play? I started with a friend, but honestly I do not think they really like it. So I don't want to push someone that is not interested. We had fun but half the time we spend climbing over fences, trespassing in abandoned building sites to retrieve the ball that we batted so terribly...
username360639
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Juicy J)

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're going to watch Get Hard, and she's going to make you Get Hard. My boy Juice
Juicy J
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Adipoptosis)
That sounds awesome lol !
Damn right it's been a minute since I let myself go, plus it's Friday night. Sounds like you've got a nice evening lined up too I assume she finally replied to your message?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Peachykeen09
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Might be going to a family party but hoping to stay in and relax
username360639
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Where do you play? I started with a friend, but honestly I do not think they really like it. So I don't want to push someone that is not interested. We had fun but half the time we spend climbing over fences, trespassing in abandoned building sites to retrieve the ball that we batted so terribly...
Only played tennis a few times for fun, I think serving is the most difficult thing in the world lol. Badminton used to play at my local leisure centre, but haven't played that in years and I want to take that up again
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (58)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (19)
21.84%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.49%

Watched Threads