Rate my political manifesto Watch

TIS200
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If you weren't trying to be funny, this would not get voted in Britain in a million years. If it was, there would be a riot by everyone more or less lmao
username1504459
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's so good you should probably send it Yahya Jammeh.
username1504459
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Ifailedumad)
Im not a monster
Do you genuinely believe in what you wrote, though?
User1824259
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Failed!!!

U mad?
username1504459
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Absolutely.
Too bad
username1504459
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
well what do you disagree with? I think Ill remove the subject enforcement in a level. What else?
hey hey you don't have to change it for me
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not sure if terrible humour or terrible manifesto...
username1504459
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
No, I wanted feedback lol. The subject enforcement seems ridiculous now lol. Real manifestos are made by consulting experts and trying to guage popularity, so i kinda do have to take opinions, dont know who the experts are here tho.
Babies with micro chips wtf?
No dual nationality?
No makeup? Why?
All these A-Levels are compulsory?
No PhD or bachelors? why?
Retired_Messiah
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Why do people think im joking?! Im not I guess its a terrible manifesto then
username1504459
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
xxxx
Why no dual nationality?
Why would people want to be tracked?
Ok, fine for makeup.
Ok for reduction of transportation costs.
username1504459
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Tracking: Criminals, police investigations, Reported missing persons, Natural disasters ie buried under rubble after quake, data mining to better understand social behaviour, use said data to create better infrastructure and systems. better enforce government laws and regulation such as taxation etcNo dual nationality because what if we go to war with the other country?
Um sounds ok but still
Let's the people chose who they want to fight for
username1504459
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Actually traitors will be shot, new addition.
That's nice, thanks
Pidge Gunderson
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
- Every student has to Mathematics at A level. - Not every student is good at mathematics, you'd most likely be leading many students to unemployment.
- Tuition fees scrapped. - YES
- Creative advertising banned, only use of sombre text allowed; absolutely no visuals, audio or color except grey and black. - Ban advertising altogether.
- Every child assigned a standard set of books that must be read during gcses and a levels, covering topics from philosophy of science to self improvement and psychology. - Yeah this'd be good if it contained everything you needed to know to function in that society.
- Only two electricity providers in my country. - Why?
- Public and private (all Schools) start at 12 noon and end at 8. - Wouldn't 12-6 be better?
- Only one provider of food products, a freakishly large government corporation under which all farms produce. - What would be the point? Most food businesses would go then.
- No junk food. - No please .
- Drugs banned/illegal. - Does that include medicinal drugs?
- Every school required to have a roaming gang of strongmen ready to pounce on any funnystudent/prankster. - Over the top. Let the pranksters simply go nowhere in life; wouldn't that be a better punishment?
- Private ownership of guns banned. - Yeah sure.
- Every newborn implanted with one of those magical techno ID chips - No, this would turn into some totalitarian state BS then. The government would know where you are, who you are and what you're doing at all times.
- Welfare available - Yes.
- progressive taxation scheme - Which means..?
- Military training compulsory starting at age 19. Conscription removed :P - I wouldn't mind so long as conscription doesn't exist.
- Parents charged extra tax for females that grow to less than 5 foot 3 at 18, and males at 5 foot 8. - So now you're taking away from people who can't control their growth?
- PE enforced at schools; not assesed though - I like PE so it's ok.

- Shampoo and hair products banned, only soap that too produced by a government corporation allowed. - Where's my Lynx D:
- Make up banned. - Some women do need make up though.
- Smoking banned - YES.
- Healthcare free - YES.
- Only a limited number of different models within a product category produced, fro example only 5 types of mobile phones produced. that kind of system enforced. - Screams totalitarian.
- All government vehicles except defence and high ranking admin officials are electric - What about all vehicles?
-Must have lived 12 years with little to no criminal record to attain citizenship. - Don't mind.
- No foreign aid in monetary terms, only tangible objects sent eg blankets, food, medicine, teachers, engineers etc. - Yeah this'd be good.
- Managed exchange rate system. - Cool.
- Expansion of nuclear arsenal - It's alright, however I don't particularly see why we'd need to expand more? Britain isn't exactly the superpower it used to be.
- 0.5 percent of places in uni reserved for disabled with much, much lower grade requirements. - This is amazing.
- No dual citizenship with other nations - What about only with EU nations?
- Being born within territory does not entitle one to become citizen unless at least one parent is a naturalised citizen. - Meh, don't mind.

- Students choose whatever degree or vocational qualification they want after A levels, being a three tiered university education system where the most prestigious ones are universities, followed by institutes of applied sciences, and then polytechnics. Universities have highest entry requirements, institutes of applied sciences have lower requirements but award the same degree. Polytechnics are for vocational qualifications. - Name the entry requirements please.

-Fireworks/pyrotechnics banned - Don't mind.
- Entire concept of diplomatic baggage abolished, all baggage and goods inbound to be checked for illicit items - Cool.
- Number of vehicles per household (counting cars, bikes, scooters) cannot exceed 3. - Really bad, why do bikes count as a 'vehicle'?
- Tuk tuks banned. - The heck is a tuk tuk?
- Lower public transport fare for A level and bachelor level students. Not masters/Phd. - Good.
-Chewing gum production and consumption banned. Imports of chewing gum banned. - What about chewing gum for medicinal/personal use? And also a fine if caught spitting chewing gum on the pavement?

username1504459
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

You don't even live in the UK, do you?
Anonynmous
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
x
gr8 m8 no d-b8 i r8 it an 8 i h8 2 b in an ir8 st8 but its my f8 hey m8 i apreci8 that u r8 it gr8 u wanna d8 and mayb masturb8 i can ask n8 and we can meet at the g8 dont b l8 gr8 b8 m8 i r8 it an 8/8 plz don't h8 gr8 b8 m8 cant even h8 so I r8 8 outta 8 Gr8 b8 m8. I rel8, str8 appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8., I'm str8 ir8. Cre8 more, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.
username1504459
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Why don't you answer?
username1533709
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Posted from TSR Mobile

Stalin 2.0?
username1504459
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Never been to Europe.\\
So?
username1504459
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Europe includes UK right?>
Yup. So you live in America, Asia?
username1533709
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
really? why would you compare my vision with that of a man who instructed his troops to rape and kill innocents?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well,you are basically controlling every aspect of peoples lives so.yes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (66)
23.4%
No (216)
76.6%

Watched Threads