booboo83
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi all. I had my midwifery interview on 28th january at ARU Chelmsford. I haven't heard back yet. Do u think this is a bad thing? I'm so worried. Going insane not knowing xx
sprx
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, I've got an interview for midwifery on the 24th of April in Chelmsford and was wondering what the process is like?
It also says on the email that I got that everyone will hear back in April some time when all the interviews have been processed. X
Embo96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi, I had mine in October I think (it was so long ago now I've forgotten!) and I am still waiting to hear. I did email them in March because they said they would let us know by March but the person I emailed said by end of April x
emma.dowling
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hi! I have just applied through Extra. Can you give me an idea of what to expect at interview? Oh and can you use a calculator during the maths exam? Nerves are shot to pieces!! TIA x x
Meshax
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by emma.dowling)
Hi! I have just applied through Extra. Can you give me an idea of what to expect at interview? Oh and can you use a calculator during the maths exam? Nerves are shot to pieces!! TIA x x
Hi, i had an interview with them last friday and received my offer today!

it's really laid back.
the maths test is non calculator and you only have 30 minutes to complete.

The interview was more of a conversation, they just ask obvious questions such as why do you want to be a midwife, what have you read in terms of midwifery, that type of stuff don't be scared.

good luck
emma.dowling
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Aww Well done you! thanks for that! It's the maths I'm panicking about as I totally suck at it! I'll give it my best shot tho!
Meshax
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Aww Well done you! thanks for that! It's the maths I'm panicking about as I totally suck at it! I'll give it my best shot tho!
i suck at maths too, I'm surprised I passed, don't worry, I think it was 40%pass rate , good luck !
emma.dowling
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thank you! Do you live close by?
Meshax
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thank you! Do you live close by?
umm not really, Im going to the Chelmsford campus, I live in north London only 30 minute train journey away so I'm debating on living on campus or traveling, what about you?
Embo96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Meshax)
umm not really, Im going to the Chelmsford campus, I live in north London only 30 minute train journey away so I'm debating on living on campus or traveling, what about you?
I received an offer yesterday too for Chelmsford! I was so shocked when I got mine! Is this your first time applying?
Meshax
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Embo96)
I received an offer yesterday too for Chelmsford! I was so shocked when I got mine! Is this your first time applying?
yupp first time , I'm surprised actually, I know that there are people who have been trying for years
Embo96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Meshax)
yupp first time , I'm surprised actually, I know that there are people who have been trying for years
Aww! It was mine too! I was so prepared and expected it to be a no!☺️
emma.dowling
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I live in liverpool, so will have to re-locate! I'm just practicing maths and English tests now arrrrrrg there's nothing down for me!!
booboo83
Rep:
?
Well done to everone who have offers for aru chelmesfird! I got in to Chelmsford too just hoping I will get the grades now xx
Meshax
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Aww! It was mine too! I was so prepared and expected it to be a no!☺️
Same ! Just need the grades but I should be okay
Meshax
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I live in liverpool, so will have to re-locate! I'm just practicing maths and English tests now arrrrrrg there's nothing down for me!!
Wow Liverpool that's a big change and just stay positive
Embo96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by booboo83)
Well done to everone who have offers for aru chelmesfird! I got in to Chelmsford too just hoping I will get the grades now xx
Congrats!! Me too, hahah feeling the pressure now 😂x
booboo83
Rep:
?
Congrats!! Me too, hahah feeling the pressure now 😂x
Thank you. Yep me too. Fingers crossed xx
RH96
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey! I don't know if you guys are alread on it, but a load of us are in a group on facebook I can't remember how many of us there are atm, but it's for the September 2015 cohort in chelmsford x
Meshax
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by RH96)
Hey! I don't know if you guys are alread on it, but a load of us are in a group on facebook I can't remember how many of us there are atm, but it's for the September 2015 cohort in chelmsford x
Oh yeah i've heard about it but i haven't used my Facebook account in yeeeears, i don't mind joining though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Anglia Ruskin University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Peterborough Guild House Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
    Undergraduate Open Day - Cambridge & Chelmsford Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19
    Undergraduate Open Day - Cambridge & Chelmsford Undergraduate
    Sun, 24 Nov '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.45%
Not great so far... (251)
35.7%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.63%

Watched Threads