The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

midwifery anglia ruskin 2015

Hi all. I had my midwifery interview on 28th january at ARU Chelmsford. I haven't heard back yet. Do u think this is a bad thing? I'm so worried. Going insane not knowing xx
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi, I've got an interview for midwifery on the 24th of April in Chelmsford and was wondering what the process is like?
It also says on the email that I got that everyone will hear back in April some time when all the interviews have been processed. X
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, I had mine in October I think (it was so long ago now I've forgotten!) and I am still waiting to hear. I did email them in March because they said they would let us know by March but the person I emailed said by end of April :frown: x
Hi! I have just applied through Extra. Can you give me an idea of what to expect at interview? Oh and can you use a calculator during the maths exam? Nerves are shot to pieces!! TIA x x
Reply 4
Original post by emma.dowling
Hi! I have just applied through Extra. Can you give me an idea of what to expect at interview? Oh and can you use a calculator during the maths exam? Nerves are shot to pieces!! TIA x x

Hi, i had an interview with them last friday and received my offer today!

it's really laid back.
the maths test is non calculator and you only have 30 minutes to complete.

The interview was more of a conversation, they just ask obvious questions such as why do you want to be a midwife, what have you read in terms of midwifery, that type of stuff don't be scared.

good luck
Aww Well done you! thanks for that! It's the maths I'm panicking about as I totally suck at it! I'll give it my best shot tho!
Reply 6
Aww Well done you! thanks for that! It's the maths I'm panicking about as I totally suck at it! I'll give it my best shot tho!

i suck at maths too, I'm surprised I passed, don't worry, I think it was 40%pass rate , good luck !
Thank you! Do you live close by?
Reply 8
Thank you! Do you live close by?

umm not really, Im going to the Chelmsford campus, I live in north London only 30 minute train journey away so I'm debating on living on campus or traveling, what about you?
Reply 9
Original post by Meshax
umm not really, Im going to the Chelmsford campus, I live in north London only 30 minute train journey away so I'm debating on living on campus or traveling, what about you?

I received an offer yesterday too for Chelmsford! I was so shocked when I got mine! Is this your first time applying?
Reply 10
Original post by Embo96
I received an offer yesterday too for Chelmsford! I was so shocked when I got mine! Is this your first time applying?

yupp first time :biggrin:, I'm surprised actually, I know that there are people who have been trying for years
Reply 11
Original post by Meshax
yupp first time :biggrin:, I'm surprised actually, I know that there are people who have been trying for years

Aww! It was mine too! I was so prepared and expected it to be a no!☺️
I live in liverpool, so will have to re-locate! I'm just practicing maths and English tests now arrrrrrg there's nothing down for me!!
Reply 13
Well done to everone who have offers for aru chelmesfird! I got in to Chelmsford too :smile: just hoping I will get the grades now xx
Reply 14
Original post by Embo96
Aww! It was mine too! I was so prepared and expected it to be a no!☺️

Same ! Just need the grades but I should be okay
Reply 15
I live in liverpool, so will have to re-locate! I'm just practicing maths and English tests now arrrrrrg there's nothing down for me!!

Wow Liverpool that's a big change and just stay positive :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by booboo83
Well done to everone who have offers for aru chelmesfird! I got in to Chelmsford too :smile: just hoping I will get the grades now xx

Congrats!! Me too, hahah feeling the pressure now 😂x
Reply 17
Original post by Embo96
Congrats!! Me too, hahah feeling the pressure now 😂x

Thank you. Yep me too. Fingers crossed xx
Reply 18
Hey! I don't know if you guys are alread on it, but a load of us are in a group on facebook :smile: I can't remember how many of us there are atm, but it's for the September 2015 cohort in chelmsford x
Reply 19
Original post by RH96
Hey! I don't know if you guys are alread on it, but a load of us are in a group on facebook :smile: I can't remember how many of us there are atm, but it's for the September 2015 cohort in chelmsford x

Oh yeah i've heard about it but i haven't used my Facebook account in yeeeears, i don't mind joining though :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending