?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I gave pos rep to imsoacademic
Wingardium
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Our local mp was prowling the highstreet and I was with some mates. I shouted "RUN, IT'S THE CONSERVATIVES!" and then we all ran with terrified expressions, much to the amusment of shop owners...I'm like the least 'bad-ass' person ever.
RF_PineMarten
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I once ate some after eights at 7:30

Attached files
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Damien_Dalgaard)
I gave pos rep to imsoacademic
She was one of my favourite posters : (

But ye probably getting hit by a range rover while on roller blades, landing on my feet in the middle of a busy roundabout and using the momentum to roll back onto the pavement to safety. Was pretty badass
-sashadasha-
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sucked ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
Emma:-)
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
speeding, lol
Chucklevisionary
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Signed up to TSR of course :cool:
Rory :)
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This seems like a thread set up by the police. Watch what you say guys. You don't want to incriminate yourself in anything.
rickfloss
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
wore my avirex around black youths when i was younger
channies
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I got kicked out of a club because they couldn't cope with my awesomeness :banana2:
Damien_Dalgaard
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by -sashadasha-)
Sucked ****

Posted from TSR Mobile
on accident?

(Original post by Wingardium)
Our local mp was prowling the highstreet and I was with some mates. I shouted "RUN, IT'S THE CONSERVATIVES!" and then we all ran with terrified expressions, much to the amusment of shop owners...I'm like the least 'bad-ass' person ever.
tbh that is pretty bad ass
Rum Ham
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Unlocked a master locked chest in Skyrim on the first try
bottled
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
heh. i went into a fight, and some guy shouted 'Hey you, you lil punk' at me

and I wasn't gonna take that. I squinted my eyes and I was like "Oh we have a tough guy here huh......." *unsheathes my twin katanas* "Well, let's see how tough you really are!" *jumps into the air* TAAAAKE THIIIIIIIIIIIIS *spins around and slashes your face open* Not so tough now, huh????? *grabs you and throws you up* It's time to finish this little charade *holds my katanas above my head* YOU ARE FINIIIIISHEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!! *jumps upwards so that you get impaled on my swords* Heh.... easy.....
German123
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Once i made my sister do my maths homework for me because there was no way i would have been able to do it over night-trigonometry and all that stuff which at that time i did not understand.

The next day i handed my homework in and nothing happened.

Usually teachers know the capability of their students but in my case it was a different story.

I guess i did feel bad in the end because it was me and that exam paper at the end of the day.
miser
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got on a plane to another country for a job without a place to live when I got there.
holmes221
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I went out on my own on vacation in asia, where the nightlife was. There was a group of chinese people who formed a circle clapping on people to dance in the centre so I took the nearest girl and tangoed with her while everyone cheered, it was awesome.
jamesthehustler
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
armchair racing ended with a car collison
jamestg
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My geography teacher went out to get some coffee during a revision session, and is it was just me and about 10 others I thought I'd rant and b*tch about her. I was facing away from the door and as I got so engrossed into it - I lost track of time and didn't realise she came back in and I was there swearing/full on ranting about her.

Let's say she wasn't happy, and was (really) offended. But she did admit some of the things I was saying, but my manner was totally uncalled for (it wasn't). It felt so good. I did get kicked out of the revision session though...
User1824259
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
WWII
Liv1204
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I was in an inpatient unit (a Priory hospital) for anorexia treatment for five months. A fellow patient/friend and I bought some alcohol (cider and frozen cocktails heh) when we were out one day. Alcohol is obviously banned on the hospital grounds. Late one night (garden was open until midnight there) we snuck our cider and frozen cocktails down to the garden, sat behind the smoking shelter out of view of the cameras and drank our cider and frozen cocktails together.

Even as we were doing it we said how cliched we were. Hardcore much... [sarcasm].
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (68)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
20.59%
Yes but I might change my mind (13)
12.75%

Watched Threads