Tricks How to Whiten Your Teeth Watch

Michael999
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Do you have tricks how to whiten your teeth?
This article can give you good info:

How to Whiten Your Teeth
Andy Social
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Michael999)
Do you have tricks how to whiten your teeth?
This article can give you good info:

How to Whiten Your Teeth
In regards to the article:
Step 1. Woh no bro.. Immediately after eating, your tooth enamel is weaker than normal. By brushing your teeth then you risk scrubbing all the acidic, sugary shiz you've just put in your mouth directly onto the weakened enamel - which sounds like a great idea.

Step 2. People actually do that?! :eek: Those are corrosive and abrasive af. If you put them directly onto your teeth, sure, they might 'whiten' your teeth briefly or get rid of some surface stains - but at a price: YOUR ENAMEL :mad:

Step 3,4,5,6. Is this legit? I can absolutely see that coating your teeth with acid for a prolonged period of time would be great :dots:
username1221160
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Forget the article, just use tippex.
Andy Social
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Srsly tho, plz dnt do dis
If you're serious about it, maybe ask your dentist about non-harmful treatments you could try? You can actually improve the whiteness of your teeth a lot by just doing small things like cutting out or cutting down on fizzy drinks and *holdsbreath* tea and coffee.
I used to have quite bad (and pretty hot) yellow staining from excessive consumption of tea and coffee. My dentist just told me that if I stopped drinking them, it would go away. But if you're a caffeine addict like me, just try to cut down on the number of cups you have in a day, add more milk (makes the tanins less concentrated) and -if you wanna get really srs- you could even use a straw so that they don't come into contact with your teeth.
Hope this helped a bit
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
5.95%
They might tell the bully (19)
10.27%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.3%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
37.84%
There's nothing they could do (53)
28.65%

Watched Threads