Ryan.p20
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello

I will be going to ARU in September to study drama. I was looking at the uni accommodation but I'm not sure about it. If anyone wants to move into Studyinn which is a new thing they are bringing to cambridge. Let me know it will be a shared room which is a studio. It comes with a lot

Rent: 100pppw
Advantages: Sky TV, communal rooms, rooms to meet mates in to go and study, gym there, Ben linen provided and washed every week, towels provided, kitchenette with everything in, a bathroom with shower, room with Xbox in, washing is done for you, room is cleaned once a week, and much more. (Yes all this is included in the rent)

If you would like to share a studio apartment let me know it's only at 100 pppw. So it's a bargain and everything's done for you. It's like living in a hotel to describe it. I am a 20 year old male, going to study drama, mature student, I'm clean, and respect everyone.

Just let me know please. As its a bargain. We could share the room and share the food cost. All bills are included in the rent. Go onto Studyinn website as they are moving to Cambridge. Please let me know if you want to share a studio and we can share the TV license, food bill etc. I think it be great.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

If someone is up for it let me know all you have to take with you is yourself and clothes.

Many thanks

R.price

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ryan.p20
Rep:
?
You may think from what it says online it's too good to be true but it isn't. It's all true. It would be great to live here in a studio place with someone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ryan.p20
Rep:
?
Plus if you want to do this let me know as you have to book it over the phone and I have the phone number. As they have just moved to Cambridge. So you can't apply online. But it looks fantastic. Just let me know people and let's get this going. 100 pounds a week is a bargain

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Anglia Ruskin University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Peterborough Guild House Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
    Undergraduate Open Day - Cambridge & Chelmsford Undergraduate
    Sat, 9 Nov '19
    Undergraduate Open Day - Cambridge & Chelmsford Undergraduate
    Sun, 24 Nov '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (150)
59.52%
No I haven't decided yet (57)
22.62%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.86%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed