The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

UCLan Halls 2015

Hey guys, I've applied to study at UCLan starting in September 2015, just wondering what halls everyones hoping to live in?:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by alltimeshannon
Hey guys, I've applied to study at UCLan starting in September 2015, just wondering what halls everyones hoping to live in?:smile:

Hi im studying acting at UCLan ive applied for halls owned by the uni hoping for roeburn :smile: wbu?
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by ZakG16
Hi im studying acting at UCLan ive applied for halls owned by the uni hoping for roeburn :smile: wbu?

Hopefully IQ, I looked at Roeburn and wouldn't mind living there:smile:
Is the accommodation open yet. I havnt received my student id details yet!

Hopefully IQ, I looked at Roeburn and wouldn't mind living there:smile:
Original post by Megblack96

I'm not too sure about through the uni! I've booked privately through IQ :smile:
I'm not too sure about through the uni! I've booked privately through IQ :smile:

I looked at IQ and Moor Lane privately but they wanted the first installment paid before my finance came through.:rolleyes:
I looked at IQ and Moor Lane privately but they wanted the first installment paid before my finance came through.:rolleyes:

Do you know what date finance is due this year? I haven't applied yet as I'm currently a still a student a John Moores and need to finish this semester first!
Do you know what date finance is due this year? I haven't applied yet as I'm currently a still a student a John Moores and need to finish this semester first!

My letter states the 15th September
My letter states the 15th September

Ahhh okay, thank you!:smile:
Ahhh okay, thank you!:smile:

:smile: So excited and I cant wait for my halls to be sorted.
:smile: So excited and I cant wait for my halls to be sorted.

Me too! You'll have to let me know where you're staying, I'm in IQ, flat 19 :smile:

I believe accommodation has just opened recently but I think they are sending email links out in batches over the next couple of weeks.
Reply 12
Has anyone else applied through UCLan application system? I did it earlier and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but it didn't give me a choice on which specific flat I wanted. It just gave me a list of the 3 types of room I want (whether it's en-suite, standard or self contained flats) and that was it, is that how it's supposed to be or did I miss something out?
Just sent off my application as well, (when it asked for preferences, there wasn't exactly much choice haha) but I am seriously hoping for Roeburn,

Original post by McEEwan
Has anyone else applied through UCLan application system? I did it earlier and I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong but it didn't give me a choice on which specific flat I wanted. It just gave me a list of the 3 types of room I want (whether it's en-suite, standard or self contained flats) and that was it, is that how it's supposed to be or did I miss something out?

So yeah, I felt the exact same way, I think the uni allocates the halls...?

Anybody else wanting to go to the halls with the most "party" atmosphere?
Original post by GhengisKaan
Just sent off my application as well, (when it asked for preferences, there wasn't exactly much choice haha) but I am seriously hoping for Roeburn,

Yeah I heard the uni allocates halls and you're not guaranteed your preference, that's why i booked private, plus I wanted a bigger room haha:smile:
Reply 15
Original post by GhengisKaan

Yeah I looked more into it and they do, not sure how they do it though as the only question they asked was if you want a mix of guys/girls or not, I'm hoping for Roeburn too though, doesn't seem like a great way to do things though :s-smilie:
Me too! You'll have to let me know where you're staying, I'm in IQ, flat 19 :smile:

I am in iQ flat 59 :smile:
There is a space "Additional Note" where you can state which hall you'd want to live in and who you'd like to live with.
Original post by am_connolly
I am in iQ flat 59 :smile:

Ahhh finally found somebody else there!:smile:
Ahhh finally found somebody else there!:smile:

I know it's so hard finding people in iQ! It's still a bit early though I guess :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending