Pascal E
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I currently use notes and plan questions out for the AQA History course, but would welcome any revision techniques for exams.
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses.

I'm going to quote in Puddles the Monkey now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :yy:

Spoiler:
Show
(Original post by Puddles the Monkey)
x
Smithy-Smiths
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Pascal E)
I currently use notes and plan questions out for the AQA History course, but would welcome any revision techniques for exams.
Topics do you cover in your course?
KateClarke
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I use the mark scheme and write out plans and essay questions and also practice the source questions. Also print out all the existing exam questions there's ever been and plan all of them then you're sure to be ready for the exam
Pascal E
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by KateClarke)
I use the mark scheme and write out plans and essay questions and also practice the source questions. Also print out all the existing exam questions there's ever been and plan all of them then you're sure to be ready for the exam
I'm studying Impact of Stalin's Leadership and Britain 1906- 1951. Wbu?
valkyrie-grey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I would keep writing notes, read the marking schemes and study the particular structure for essay writing. Keep at it!
KateClarke
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm studying Impact of Stalin's Leadership and Britain 1906- 1951. Wbu?
That sounds way more interesting than what I'm studying! Im studying the italian and German Unification and the british political system 1832 - 1900
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (57)
23.95%
No (181)
76.05%

Watched Threads