white guys vs hijabi girls Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Just out of curiosity do any christian guys get a crush over a hijabi girl and if they do what action do they take
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
*sigh* I feel like this is a thread for you to intensify the fantasies you currently have of that white guy you fancy in your college, who dresses like a Topman model. You should stop you're family wouldn't approve.
Anonymous #1
[QUOTE=Anonymous;54604101]*sigh* I feel like this is a thread for you to intensify the fantasies you currently have of that white guy you fancy in your college, who dresses like a Topman model. You should stop you're family wouldn't approve.[/QUOI'm notTE]
I'm not the person you think I am.
User1824259
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Unless, a hijabi girl is irresistibly beautiful, I doubt guys going to have a crush on her.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by crosstalk)
Unless, a hijabi girl is irresistibly beautiful, I doubt guys going to have a crush on her.
Noticed a guy staring at her and smites at her sometimes ... but never talks
Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
*sigh* I feel like this is a thread for you to intensify the fantasies you currently have of that white guy you fancy in your college, who dresses like a Topman model. You should stop you're family wouldn't approve.
I'm not the person you think I am.
What was the purpose of starting this thread then?
User1824259
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Noticed a guy staring at her and smites at her sometimes ... but never talks
Maybe that guy has a slight infatuation with her. Who knows? Anyways, does that girl has any feelings for him?
Anonymous #1
Maybe that guy has a slight infatuation with her. Who knows? Anyways, does that girl has any feelings for him?
Doubt it
Stefano93
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They wouldn't even bother with white guys to be honest.
User1824259
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Doubt it
To be honest, the guy is probably aware that hijabi girls are mostly off-limits. So, in an unlikely scenario, that he is interested in her, the feelings are going to burn out pretty quickly.
Anonymous #1
To be honest, the guy is probably aware that hijabi girls are mostly off-limits. So, in an unlikely scenario, that he is interested in her, the feelings are going to burn out pretty quickly.
Lol
sdotd
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They wouldn't bother with hijabis
LauraRMCF
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am so sick of seeing threads having to do with dating and whether or not so and so are attracted to women of a particular ethnicity, religion etc.

Does it really matter that much?
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just out of curiosity do any christian guys get a crush over a hijabi girl and if they do what action do they take
You know that white people are not automatically Christians, right?
Crystalz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
in my college a lot of hijabi girls flirt with Christian guys and likewise. No one really cares.
User1824259
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Crystalz)
in my college a lot of hijabi girls flirt with Christian guys and likewise. No one really cares.
Is this more of a joke flirting?
Crystalz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is this more of a joke flirting?
nope. Real flirting. Holding hands, hugging. Spending immense amounts of time with each other. It annoys me because I hate PDA and my college is like a cesspool of inappropriate touching but that is another story/rant.
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Crystalz)
nope. Real flirting. Holding hands, hugging. Spending immense amounts of time with each other. It annoys me because I hate PDA and my college is like a cesspool of inappropriate touching but that is another story/rant.
:lolwut:
Filthy!
Crystalz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Josb)
:lolwut:Filthy!
i don't think it's filthy at all I'm just saying they do flirt...
Anonymous #3
Report 4 years ago
Do you mean that white guy?

He is getting pretty famous by now
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (1)
10%
No (9)
90%

Watched Threads