What do you think of men who don't wear their wedding rings? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I'm not talking about taking it off when the wife isn't around, but more like all the time. Do you think it means anything or is a wedding ring just a hit out dated? Would you keep your wedding ring on?
Asolare
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wedding rings and engagement rings are insanely overpriced and a completely outdated notion.

Legit the only purpose I could see of wearing one would be to deter people trying to hit on you... that's it.
A Mysterious Lord
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My dad wore one for a couple of years then stopped because he caught it on a door handle and nearly severed his finger.

I don't think they're really necessary, personally I don't like wearing any sort of ring so I'd 'opt out'.
LadyMcCartney4
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The whole institution of marriage is outdated.
Augu5t
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What do you think of men who are in a monogamous relationship and never get married?
keladry
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wouldn't judge, so long as it's not to look single it hardly matters.
kumon
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I wear bling rings on all my fingers like a gangstaaaaaaaaaaaaa yeahhhhhh boyyyyyyyyy
Musie Suzie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
In my book it's better for a guy to never wear one than to be inconsistent in doing so.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Vixen47
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Each to his own? If their wives/husbands/whatever don't mind it then whatever. I expect my fiance to wear his wedding ring ALL the time. We're both quite possessive/protective over each other so I know he'd expect the same of me. There's no way in hell that either of us would be okay with the other going around making people think they're single/unmarried.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (65)
65.66%
No I haven't decided yet (21)
21.21%
Yes but I might change my mind (13)
13.13%

Watched Threads