"Lipstick print" neck tattoos Watch

SmashConcept
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
OK so I've seen a few of these on fairly classy looking people in such places as my gym and the local magistrates court, and honestly every time I see one the only thing I can think is "that guy looks awesome and definitely gets a lot of girls." So basically I have a couple of questions before I get one of my own (appointment is tomorrow at 10am so respond quickly please)

1. Does it hurt to get tattoos on your neck like this?
2. Will it look OK even though I actually don't get a lot of girls?
3. How big are lips really? Because I see a lot where honestly I don't know what kind of ogre is supposed to have kissed the guy. I don't want to look like this myself.
4. Are most girls intelligent enough to tell the difference or will they get jealous? As an expert pick up artist I am hoping they will get jealous because it makes them easier.

Thanks for the help everyone.
Dr Pesto
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I was going to say it's a bad idea, but you described yourself as an "expert pickup artist" so I suspect you're a lost cause.
bittr n swt
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Just lol at the OP

Stupid idea
jazjaz
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'd be more worried about your future employment prospects with a neck tattoo than picking up the chicks... There's much more to life than laying woman after woman and lets face it most women most be pretty mediocre otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to get with so many. As a man you should be much more interested in accomplishing your dreams. And for the record I'm not sure where on earth you derived that women would get jealous of a lip tattoo on a man's neck if anything it is feminine.

Make sure you get it somewhere you can conceal it for goodness sake.
SmashConcept
Rep:
?
(Original post by jazjaz)
I'd be more worried about your future employment prospects with a neck tattoo than picking up the chicks... There's much more to life than laying woman after woman and lets face it most women most be pretty mediocre otherwise you wouldn't feel the need to get with so many. As a man you should be much more interested in accomplishing your dreams. And for the record I'm not sure where on earth you derived that women would get jealous of a lip tattoo on a man's neck if anything it is feminine.

Make sure you get it somewhere you can conceal it for goodness sake.
So what you're saying is you find them attractive?
myblueheaven339
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They look tacky in my opinion. And like someone else said, the neck isn't the best place in terms of employability.

Posted from TSR Mobile
jazjaz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by SmashConcept)
So what you're saying is you find them attractive?
To clarify - No it's not attractive. Please re-read my post
Drunk Punx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Laaaaaaaaame.

Seriously dude, you could get a bazillion better and more worthwhile tattoos, but instead you're opting for something that looks completely ridiculous.
SmashConcept
Rep:
?
To clarify - No it's not attractive. Please re-read my post
Sorry, I must have misunderstood.

I assume you're in a pretty small minority though, but thanks anyway.
jazjaz
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sorry, I must have misunderstood.

I assume you're in a pretty small minority though, but thanks anyway.
Okay, don't say I didn't warn you... Why don't you do a poll to prove me wrong?
SmashConcept
Rep:
?
Okay, don't say I didn't warn you... Why don't you do a poll to prove me wrong?
That's honestly a fantastic idea. Maybe I'll edit this thread when I have time.
ssupernova
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Local magistrates court !?????
beeninetytwo
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
OK so I've seen a few of these on fairly classy looking people in such places as my gym and the local magistrates court, and honestly every time I see one the only thing I can think is "that guy looks awesome and definitely gets a lot of girls." So basically I have a couple of questions before I get one of my own (appointment is tomorrow at 10am so respond quickly please) 1. Does it hurt to get tattoos on your neck like this? 2. Will it look OK even though I actually don't get a lot of girls? 3. How big are lips really? Because I see a lot where honestly I don't know what kind of ogre is supposed to have kissed the guy. I don't want to look like this myself. 4. Are most girls intelligent enough to tell the difference or will they get jealous? As an expert pick up artist I am hoping they will get jealous because it makes them easier. Thanks for the help everyone.

OP, you're a genius! This is a foolproof way to get ladies!! :yep::yep: Most of the posters in yhe thread have no idea of what women really.:yawn: However, I think that it is a fabulous idea and will definitely have no backlash whatsoever later in life or in general

1) no idea on tattoo pain. Who cares about the pain though? If you're gonna get the girls then think of it as a body investment. :dance:
2) it'll look great, seriously. Nobody would guess that you don't actually get girls if you get a pair of lips tattooed on your neck. You'd have to be a fool to think otherwise. :kiss:
3) lips come in all sizes. :yep:
4)No, nobody will able to tell the difference.:nah: Let your tattoo person know that you're a pickup artist and that you need it to look as realistic as possible. Asking for some shading or something.

Hope this is helpful, OP :flutter:
yo radical one
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Can't believe people actually think this thread is serious, the fact he said "local magistrates court" should be a giveaway that it's a massive pisstake.

It's no wonder you struggle with social interaction if you can't pick up basic sarcasm, it's honestly as if you all have the social skills of Sheldon Cooper without his raw intelligence.
SmashConcept
Rep:
?
(Original post by yo radical one)
Can't believe people actually think this thread is serious, the fact he said "local magistrates court" should be a giveaway that it's a massive pisstake.
I hang out there sometimes.
lktaior
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
OK so I've seen a few of these on fairly classy looking people in such places as my gym and the local magistrates court, and honestly every time I see one the only thing I can think is "that guy looks awesome and definitely gets a lot of girls." So basically I have a couple of questions before I get one of my own (appointment is tomorrow at 10am so respond quickly please)

1. Does it hurt to get tattoos on your neck like this?
2. Will it look OK even though I actually don't get a lot of girls?
3. How big are lips really? Because I see a lot where honestly I don't know what kind of ogre is supposed to have kissed the guy. I don't want to look like this myself.
4. Are most girls intelligent enough to tell the difference or will they get jealous? As an expert pick up artist I am hoping they will get jealous because it makes them easier.

Thanks for the help everyone.
Hello,
That will look much dashing...but you must have high collar.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (11)
6.01%
They might tell the bully (18)
9.84%
I don't think they'd understand (32)
17.49%
It might lead to more bullying (70)
38.25%
There's nothing they could do (52)
28.42%

Watched Threads