The Student Room Group

Are females REPULSED by low testosterone males and their sub-human facial features?

Scroll to see replies

Just pointing out that from an evolutionary point of view, we are programmed to be attracted by the first category (although some in the pics are a bit too much).
There are good looking and not good looking men in both of your examples.

The high ones look quite threatening tbh, apart from Thor who is 10/10.
the high testosterone lads look a bit ewwwwww in my opinion! I'd take low testosterone any day. Them chiseled features and thick necks ain't it!!
Original post by ddhurst
x

Number 3 is a convicted criminal... and the ones below him are still relatively "repulsive"?!
Can you not a low test male with a chiseled jaw and cheekbones?
Original post by ddhurst
None of the high-test males were models. Two are actors, one is guy getting a mug-shot before prison, one is a college football player and the other is an army officer.

You can tell if a male has high or low testosterone levels by his facial features.

larger foreheads
pronounced brow ridges
smaller hunter-like eyes
squarer jaws
larger chins

I'm a straight male and I can't even bear to look at the low testosterone men.

ermm he's no longer with us ? he was shot by his own guys.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Dolph tho :coma:

Slightly less appealing here

Lmao :biggrin: that photo is amazing
Who is actually measuring the concentration of Testosterone in these men's blood?
Original post by the bear
ermm he's no longer with us ? he was shot by his own guys.

D
Da ****
Original post by Hal.E.Lujah

Iirc female interest in testosterone levels correlates with their period. Leo Dicaprio when ovulating and Vlad Klitschko when on.

Not Nikolai Valuev when on?
in on sluthate thread
Original post by Greg Jackson
in on sluthate thread

Potentially the worst forum I have ever visited.
Of course they are. Every woman wants a strong, muscular, tall, handsome, rich man. It's a fact. Nobody wants to settle for sub par.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I used the word programmed as a metaphor. The same way a mother is 'programmed' to protect her children before she protects herself. So I guess Mother Nature programmed us all. :wink:

[to further elaborate my previous answer. Males with high level of testosterone are the most sought ones by females, in every species. In packs, they're the alphas. They give better heirs, from an evolutionary point of view. That only means that those babies will have better chances of surviving, which is not a current problem **for humans** . A bit of Discovery and you would've known that already.]

Also, there is a term you're obviously not familiar with, human conscience. Call it however you want, it's that thing that differentiates us from the rest of the animals. We can choose to go against our natural instincts.

The stench is not coming from my post, better check around you.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 34
Well if they are repulsed by them then it would mean the majority of men are repulsive to girls since that's what most look like.
This is so stupid.. You're calling the average guy subhuman'' yet these kinda guys make up the majority of the male population and the ones with the model like jaw/face are in the minority so what does that say about what's ''human'' ? Besides testosterone levels have nothing to do with it. Some people are born looking a certain way and some arn't.. Also 3 of these guys are on steroids so they take extra test
This whole thread is ********. What you should really be asking is are males with jawlines and defined facial features more attractive? Yes.
Does it mean they have low or high testosterone?
Probably not.

Mind you half the people on this list who are "unattractive" could largely benefit from working out and wiping that dead expression off their faces.
(edited 6 years ago)
the latter are definitely funnier looking
girls like Koreans and their features r delicate and pale.

Quick Reply

Latest