The Conservative Party should adopt BNP policy Watch

This discussion is closed.
CycleofSpin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I think that it's time that the Conservative Party adopted the BNP immigration policy, resettlement policy and anti-anti-discrimination policies.

This would send a strong message that the Conservative Party were behind native British people. They would have to say look Labour lied, we lied but now we will get real.

The BNP policy:

"- At least 84 percent – and likely more – of all current UK citizenship applications are from the Third World;
- Fourteen percent of all primary school children do not have English as a mother tongue;
- At least 316 primary schools in England have a large majority of children whose first language is not English;
- Non-indigenous births will soon account for more than half of all the babies born in Britain;
- Over the next twenty five years, immigration will account for forty percent of all new households set up in this country;
- Some 3.7 million legal migrants have entered this country since 1997 – and 2.5 million are from outside the European Union; and
- At least twenty percent of the currently resident population were either born overseas or are descendants of foreign-born parents.

The vast majority of these foreign-born residents are of Third World extraction. According to figures released by the Office for National Statistics, at least eleven percent of all people living in Britain today were born overseas. This figure does not include their second or third generation children.

All these facts point inexorably to the overwhelming and extinguishing of Britain and British identity under a tsunami of immigration. To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.

We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

The BNP’s policy is to:

- Deport all the two million plus who are here illegally;
- Deport all those who commit crimes and whose original nationality was not British;
- Review all recent grants of residence or citizenship to ensure they are still appropriate;
- Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently;
- Stop all new immigration except for exceptional cases;
- Reject all asylum seekers who passed safe countries on their way to Britain."

Posted from TSR Mobile
jammy4041
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CycleofSpin)
I think that it's time that the Conservative Party adopted the BNP immigration policy, resettlement policy and anti-anti-discrimination policies.

This would send a strong message that the Conservative Party were behind native British people. They would have to say look Labour lied, we lied but now we will get real.

The BNP policy:

"- At least 84 percent – and likely more – of all current UK citizenship applications are from the Third World;
- Fourteen percent of all primary school children do not have English as a mother tongue;
- At least 316 primary schools in England have a large majority of children whose first language is not English;
- Non-indigenous births will soon account for more than half of all the babies born in Britain;
- Over the next twenty five years, immigration will account for forty percent of all new households set up in this country;
- Some 3.7 million legal migrants have entered this country since 1997 – and 2.5 million are from outside the European Union; and
- At least twenty percent of the currently resident population were either born overseas or are descendants of foreign-born parents.

The vast majority of these foreign-born residents are of Third World extraction. According to figures released by the Office for National Statistics, at least eleven percent of all people living in Britain today were born overseas. This figure does not include their second or third generation children.

All these facts point inexorably to the overwhelming and extinguishing of Britain and British identity under a tsunami of immigration. To ensure that this does not happen, and that the British people retain their homeland and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of criminal and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants who are legally here will be afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question.

We will abolish the ‘positive discrimination’ schemes that have made white Britons second-class citizens. We will also clamp down on the flood of ‘asylum seekers’, all of whom are either bogus or can find refuge much nearer their home countries.

The BNP’s policy is to:

- Deport all the two million plus who are here illegally;
- Deport all those who commit crimes and whose original nationality was not British;
- Review all recent grants of residence or citizenship to ensure they are still appropriate;
- Offer generous grants to those of foreign descent resident here who wish to leave permanently;
- Stop all new immigration except for exceptional cases;
- Reject all asylum seekers who passed safe countries on their way to Britain."

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can take your "policy" and vote for the BNP if you want said policy. At least they will have no way of winning the election (not that the Connies should, either).

Although...I could think of somewhere else where you could put said policy, too...

I am PROUD that Britain is made up of people from all different nationalities and background. Heck, if you want to define "Britishness," I would strongly suggest that it is that most Britons have a strong acceptance of people who come from other countries. I grew up in Luton. I'm proud to have know friends who are of Indian/Pakistani/Bangladeshi/Polish heritage. They, or their parents, grandparents etc., made the decision to come over to Britain, to benefit our economy, and to acclimatize to our way of life.
InfernoPlato
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I hope this thread's a joke.

If the Conservatives decided to go full BNP policy (a party whose support is falling) then you can be assured centre right and right winged members will rightfully leave the party and either vote Liberal Democrat or UKIP. This would be electoral suicide.
username1230881
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CycleofSpin)
x
I really hope the Conservatives don't do this - they're bad enough generally, and if they won with this policy I would despise them further. Additionally, a lot of their voters would leave - the more right-wing ones to UKIP, and the centre-based ones to Lab/Lib Dems.

If you want a BNP policy to be implemented, just vote for the BNP, though don't expect your vote to go far; they don't even have any European seats, and that's elected using PR.
MatureStudent36
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm assuming that with a GE coming up there's an awful lot of Labour Party activists coming out of the wood work trying to associate a moderate/slight of right political party as a bat **** crazy XRW organisation.
ChaoticButterfly
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MatureStudent36)
I'm assuming that with a GE coming up there's an awful lot of Labour Party activists coming out of the wood work trying to associate a moderate/slight of right political party as a bat **** crazy XRW organisation.
Are you saying OP is a labour party activist trying to muddy the conservatives?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.9%

Watched Threads